Where the sky meets the sea ,There shall I be
Where there be light in the night
And the Water falls free, there shall I be

The Meeting Place..........Jack.

Peter Pinckney
08-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Who is he meeting Jack?

Fantastic atmosphere Mate!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

kenmo
08-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Top notch image....

justjean
08-03-2011, 06:37 AM
Wonderful, and now I'm wondering who will step out of the mists for the meeting :):):)

D Akey
08-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Nice one, Tar. . .

I can see the foggy atmosphere swirling from the air currents. Great place for the gulls, I'd say.

Alexandra
08-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Wow, great one Jack!

AT-TA
08-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Love the atmosphere here Jacktar. And nice textures. Beautiful work.

mannafig
08-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Wonderful Jack:):)

coops
08-04-2011, 01:08 AM
As always Jack your painting is so full of atmosphere. Well done again:)

dupart55
08-04-2011, 03:42 AM
Beautifully done. Excellent!

gxhpainter2
08-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Jack... a wonderful suggestive image... the rocks and grass and water reflecting a setting sun... fantastic.:):););)

pat1940
08-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Beautiful, work Jack, love the colors:)

jacktar51
08-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Appologies for the delayed response to your replies,I,m afraid my in-built radio link has gone a bit wonky again...I do have an external radio link as well that I used to use on my old computer,but I try to use the proper in-built one if it will work,but its a bit of a donkey sometimes just straight refuses to work...although this time it does seem a bit different in that I could connect ok to my broadband box but not to the internet...Strangely I got it back by re-installing Internet Explorer, they do weird things these computers...Anyway a quick thank you to all who replied to this post,hope to catch you all individually when service is returned to normal and I can get on line when I want instead of when this link feels like letting me...lol, thanks again to everyone.......Jack.

D Akey
08-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Appologies for the delayed response to your replies,I,m afraid my in-built radio link has gone a bit wonky again...I do have an external radio link as well that I used to use on my old computer,but I try to use the proper in-built one if it will work,but its a bit of a donkey sometimes just straight refuses to work...although this time it does seem a bit different in that I could connect ok to my broadband box but not to the internet...Strangely I got it back by re-installing Internet Explorer, they do weird things these computers...Anyway a quick thank you to all who replied to this post,hope to catch you all individually when service is returned to normal and I can get on line when I want instead of when this link feels like letting me...lol, thanks again to everyone.......Jack.

There has been a lot of slowed, snagged internet stuff going on for about a month at least all over the world. But I'm glad you're able to connect at all. Hope it sorts out.

jacktar51
08-05-2011, 05:32 AM
Thanks D , I appreciate you coming in, always really a pleasure to have a talk to you, havent been able to connect reliably recently,I have recently changed supplier for all connections,broadband and phone together, they promised to look into it for me,also promised faster internet speed....etc etc...promises promises,we shall see....anyway D thanks for replying, good to see your still on here,its always nice to see the old familiar names coming up,I will do what I can to reply.....Jack

silvy
08-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Beautiful golden light:), so suggesting.
I love sparkling waterfall...looks like something out of a fairytale