PDA

View Full Version : Three Designs

Alexandra
08-01-2011, 07:46 PM
"Out of Control" is the first
"Rude Awakening" the second
and the third I made with an idea of designing something summery on zazzle that I simply named "Orange Flora."

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for looking.:)

semd74
08-01-2011, 08:33 PM
I really love the colors of the 1st one...well done. I am not sure what the 2nd one actually is...perhaps those prickly things that woke me up the other nite...LOL. The 3rd one...well...you know by now that I am a huge fan of your floral designs. Very well done Sandy :):):)

Jasminek
08-01-2011, 11:06 PM
I will take the 1st and the 3rd. The second appears to be a little dangerous to me!!:confused: Well done indeed.:)

gxhpainter2
08-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Sandy 3 very unique designs.. I like the colors and the design/paintings amazing how the second one causes such an aversion...all those sharp spikes ..:eek:...a great adventure on all these..;););)

pat1940
08-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Sandra, 3 beautiful paintings, well done with the idea put on canvas:):)

mannafig
08-02-2011, 07:58 PM
All three are lovely dear Sandy:):)

Alexandra
08-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments!

Caesar
08-02-2011, 11:58 PM
From geometry to biology, but all fantastically composed and painted into the rabbit hole ... :D It's since long time You pay utmost attention to any detail and tone and You get elaborated, but also accurate fantastic outcomes.

Alexandra
08-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Thank you Cesare. There are times where I know I am so lazy with my art. These in particular. The second one is so disquieting, it reminded me of a virus or something-the first one was a play with the masking tools, and the third one, for a pair of shoes for a little girl. Basically simple, and so fun for me in the evenings.

Right now I am working on Olive Oil. I wish I had talked to my hubby or one of you fellows before I started. He had me laughing over a scenario and appearance just right for her. And only a guy would notice these details. I may have to start over. :rolleyes:
Anyway, you should submit your idea on Olive Oil at Hooters. I thought of you immediately and how funny you would make this. I have never been to one of these places, so I had to look up images on google to see what their outfits looked like.:eek:Good gosh, the roller derby came to my mind and a demand for a perfect figure. Sure would hate for one of these gals to drop a tray or something. 'Course, this I am sure would make some ones day.:p
Anyway, it is taking me a while-and I always appreciate your quickness and ability as it takes me a lot of time!:rolleyes:;):)

barnburner
08-03-2011, 07:01 AM
Very nicely done Sandy. All well done, but I like the second one best. :):):)

Alexandra
08-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks very much Mike, I saved the spiky one on a separate layer. I would like to use it later.:)

coops
08-04-2011, 01:16 AM
These are all so very good Sandy, well done again:)

Alexandra
08-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks so much Katie, it was nice to just relax with these fun and easy playful paintings of AR.:)