PDA

View Full Version : In Aladdin's Cave

gxhpainter2
07-27-2011, 08:05 AM
hope you enjoy hot colors and the jewels that are hiding in this one..:D:D.. comments are always appreciated... I recently was showing some of my work to a friend on her laptop....wow... the colors were washed out and most of the details lost... having a quality monitor is a definite to appreciate digital work...;);)

MSIE
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
while searching for jewels on my HP ZR24w screen, I found a bug!!! :p - well, a cute red bug which resides in your painting on the far right side :D

awesome colours! plenty of pretty things waiting to be discovered in your/Aladin's cage errrr cave :cool::D :)

love it!

semd74
07-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Fantastic painting Gary...very colorful as usual :-)

gxhpainter2
07-27-2011, 10:36 AM
MSIE... congratulations!....you found the jeweled scarab... having a hi resolution monitor sure helps... glad you like this one

Steve... colorful yes darn near ran out of colors..and tools...:p:p;);)

Juz
07-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Another stunner... all of your abstract works would make for a most delicious art exhibition hung together in a nice space :):)

Alexandra
07-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Your abstracts are always so wonderful to view Gary. Love this one as well!

Caesar
07-27-2011, 08:05 PM
More colorful than usual, almost alluring.
This time You painted the room of a great house where's all for sport and amusement I'd say, since the treasure number one is health and a wonderful place to keep fit and enjoy I'd presume. It obviously may take us too far, as it often happens in these days, becoming an idolatry, but it's always valid the ancient Latin motto: "Mens sana in corpore sano", i.e. "A sane mind in a sane body".

coops
07-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh errrrrrrrrrr I can see all the treasure so dont roll back that stone until I have filled my pockets. Nice one Gary:)