Caesar
07-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Here's my new experiment ...

semd74
07-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Excellent...composition and colors !!!

screenpainter
07-26-2011, 11:24 PM
That's a beauty Cesare. and an excellent homage to Cezanne. wonderful colors.

Saphire
07-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Beautiful Caesar.:D

justjean
07-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Caesar, this is wonderful :):)you have reminded me that I have a book of his paintings , now I must go and find it :D

Jasminek
07-27-2011, 12:24 AM
Yummy and beautifullly done.:)

pat1940
07-27-2011, 12:57 AM
This is done so well Caesar, the brush stroke is wonderful and the clear glass is perfect, also the colors are right on for the masters paintings, wonderful job dear friend:):):):):);););););)

gxhpainter2
07-27-2011, 02:55 AM
Caesar... a wonderful take off on Cezanne's style. I love the colors the blues and ochers are very reminiscent of the master...and knife work and the rough edges left on the edge of the painting....;);):):):)

LogicsHere
07-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Now this is the way I'd like to paint.

Selby
07-27-2011, 05:05 AM
Beautiful work Caesar bravo! :) love the painterly feel.

Rick
07-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Caesar, this is the kind of painting my heart longs to do.. However, each time I start, my hand keeps straighting the edges, straighting the edges.. I guess I will have to find contentment and joy in your paintings, and not mine.. Real good stuff my friend..

Caesar
07-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Dear Semd74, the painting was by Cézanne, I just tried to get it out with Artrage and I must say that with 2-3 hours You may get a decent version of it with oils and knife ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Screenpainter! There are many of them quite interesting. I chose this one because it was a medium level of complexity and had enough plumé on (plumé means feathered in French).

Thank You, dear Saphire. My wife, who don't like still lives, likes this too.

I found more than I had with google, dear Jean. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jasmine. I guess that turning it You would get a nice abstract too should You follow a diet ...:)

Dear Pat, as someone says, You should possibly look at what to sign, rather than what You think to see. Thank You. Obviously Cézanne made most of the work here.

At my age I'm getting more and more among the old masters, dear Gary ... :D Thank You!

You're right, dear LogicsHere. Me too! Thank You!

Curiously this last AR version got also the loaded knife, so it may be of help for this kind of paintings, dear Selby. Try it and thank You!

Thank You, dear Rick. I think the best we may do is to humbly follow the great masters, so I always prefer to go with someone of them, independent from his style to learn and it's like changing the sand and the sea, always the same place, but still sensibly different anytime ...