PDA

View Full Version : Auto-improved

pinkpanther
07-24-2011, 06:56 AM
hi everyne..long time since last post..missed you all...some improved stuff..hope you will like it.

gxhpainter2
07-24-2011, 07:11 AM
Pravin... good to see you back... hope new job is going well... I am really impressed with the colors and transparency here.. like looking at a beautiful glass marble set in the charcoal sketch... the white lines and highlights add an extra dimension.... I recognize your style but it has changed a bit..( for the better if that is possible :D:D)

pinkpanther
07-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Pravin... good to see you back... hope new job is going well... I am really impressed with the colors and transparency here.. like looking at a beautiful glass marble set in the charcoal sketch... the white lines and highlights add an extra dimension.... I recognize your style but it has changed a bit..( for the better if that is possible :D:D)

thanks gxhpainter...job is nice..having good time..style little changed but need to improve by the time..so..still not lost the love for it..take care..

mannafig
07-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Nice style I like this:):)

sabena
07-24-2011, 10:33 AM
wow i like this :eek: fantastic work

pinkpanther
07-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Nice style I like this:):)

wow i like this :eek: fantastic work

thank you mannafig,sabena...

Caesar
07-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi, dear Pravin! Good to see You again. I guess You're quite busy now working. This concept here is so cool and looks so advanced to seem a decade or more early ... Fantastic!

pinkpanther
07-26-2011, 05:12 AM
Hi, dear Pravin! Good to see You again. I guess You're quite busy now working. This concept here is so cool and looks so advanced to seem a decade or more early ... Fantastic!

thanks caesar,yes been busy last two weeks...shifting n all.. new place..new people..will try to find time for personal work...how you manage all the schedule..i wonder..bye:):confused:

MSIE
07-26-2011, 09:11 AM
this looks cute, I want to hug it :) :D

great sketch of a cool vehicle - hopefully I'm gonna live long enough to be able to see those cars on the roads! ;)

pinkpanther
07-27-2011, 03:16 PM
this looks cute, I want to hug it :) :D

great sketch of a cool vehicle - hopefully I'm gonna live long enough to be able to see those cars on the roads! ;)

thanks MSIE..WE ALL GONA SEE IT.. TC

Alexandra
07-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Great one Pinkpanther, another fantastic style and idea.