PDA

View Full Version : Lower Village

jacktar51
07-23-2011, 02:12 AM
Down beside the canal......Ended prematurely due to a mistake with papergrain( I forgot to turn it off ) after doing some stone walling...never mind though,it was going well up until that happened and I had already saved in J-peg ready for posting,so I couldnt go back to the unblemished picture....Anyway here it is with a lot of detail blurred out because I dont like grain in the sky it looks very odd......so I blurred it....Jack.

gxhpainter2
07-23-2011, 03:21 AM
jacktar.... too bad the heavy grain in the sky does detract.:( I love the buildings and canal .. like an old english watercolor.... very nice...

Bumble
07-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Great work Jack, Yes it is a shame about the grain but the blurriness you have added kind of gives it a tilt shift quality :D:):)

MJSparks
07-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Actually, I rather like the grain and how you've blurred things. It gives the image an almost post card feel. As if I could flip it over and read a greeting from someone who's far away.

As always, your images are always a delight to view. Even the "mistakes" are great. ;)

iceaxe
07-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Very pleasing, yes to the post card feel too. I think your mistake worked out really well :)

EB
07-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Well done Jack