PDA

View Full Version : Another pony called Tinkerbell............

VanityX
07-15-2011, 07:16 AM
This is the latest painting I made for someone....a Shetlandpony called Tinkerbell...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6qjFk69ELZM/ThHG13g-YRI/AAAAAAAABCU/xGSaZgPIkRk/s640/tinkerbelljpg.jpg

It has been a while since my last painting. Sadly enough many things have happened in the meantime here so I did not have time to continue my addiction to ArtRage. First our house and garden was overflooded by some mistake a farmer made in the waiswatercanal. Everything we made outside like the swimmingpool is ruined. Because of this flood and what it did contain my dear beloved dog got so ill that we had to put him to sleep... And after that my father got an operation which went wrong and he was very very ill but, al least he is home again now. Not the same, but still alive. So....I hope everybody stays healthy and that we get some time off to exhale...and start drawing again. I have an new Westy Puppie called Coy, made some very nice pictures of him and would like to paint him also in the near future..... I hope all my friends here are happy and healthy...;)

AT-TA
07-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi Vanity, so good to see you again. I am glad that things in your life are stabilizing and you can get back to painting.

This pony is out of this world: beautiful shiny hair, pose and face..love this picture a lot.

Mike Severoff
07-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Beautiful, just superb

limey-g
07-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Good to see you back Vanity, sorry to hear of all your troubles.
Lovely painting of the pony.
Geoff

semd74
07-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck...life happens, good to have you back. Beautiful painting !!!

Caesar
07-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Now we actually wish You to enjoy only peace and serenity for the forthcoming two decades period at least, since You seem to have already paid for at least 10 years bad luck in one instalment only! :eek::(
Moreover our expactation is to go on enjoying reasonably often Your wonderful works and real stunners like tghis.

Juz
07-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Sorry to hear about all the tragedy that's been keeping you from us Vanity... its great to see you painting once more. And what a nice painting too... the detail of the pelt and mane are wonderful :):)

byroncallas
07-16-2011, 05:10 AM
First, wonderful painting.
Second, I hope you'll find the recent difficulties soon behind you with brighter days ahead for you and yours. Sending you all best thoughts, and hope we see you around more with your good spirits and terrific art. :)

gxhpainter2
07-16-2011, 05:55 AM
VanityX... this is a wonderful example of the outstanding work your produce... I am sincerely sorry for all your recent troubles... I suspected something was going on since we had not heard from you in such a long time. It seems like t things are better now and you can go back to sharing your great paintings with us :):):);););)

mannafig
07-16-2011, 09:36 AM
outstanding Vanity this is just perfect:):)
I am so sorry to hear of all your troubles.
I hope things keep improving now and getting better Take care.

pat1940
07-16-2011, 09:58 AM
My gosh Vanity, it is sad to hear of all your troubles, hope from now on things will get much better, glad to see you back and your wonderful paintings, this one is just beautiful, take care and best of luck to you and your family;)

EB
07-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Well painted

VanityX
07-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Thank you all very much for your kind words and compliments. That means a lot to me.:)

I have already started two new paintings, one of my little Puppydog because he lightens up our days. And one horse painting based on one of the pictures I took of one of my horses and then a little less realistic and more artistic....at least I am trying to do that but I find it very difficult.
But I am looking forward to draw and paint again....:D

kenmo
07-18-2011, 03:01 PM
So sorry to hear about your grief and misfortune... your painting is incredible...

jibes
07-18-2011, 04:15 PM
I hope everything works out for you. So sorry to hear about your troubles.
A very nice painting of a cute and stout little pony!!

HarlequiNQB
07-19-2011, 05:14 PM
What a collection of unhappy things to occur all in a short space of time. I hope you've accrued a debt of good fortune for the foreseeable future at least. I have to wonder if your H. Kalwij painting made it through the flooding unscathed (yes, I had to go and look up the name :)). Did you ever discover anything else about it?

Your paintings of nature, and especially your horses, always inspire me - you capture animal personality so well. This is no exception, it's a fabulous study.

Jono
07-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Very nice picture - neat and precise. I'll like the sense of movement and the wind through its mane. Like everyone else has said above, I hope things are improving for you.

Jasminek
07-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Very nice painting of a lovely, lively horse.

I do hope that things turn around for you.:)

justjean
07-21-2011, 12:08 AM
ah, a beautiful little fellow in your lovely painting . life does throw us some curves but hoping you have better luck in the future :)