PDA

View Full Version : Bios

Caesar
07-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Since You didn't disdain my yesterday unreal departure, here's another little play with the abstract world turning and the weird forms of life settling my unconscious mind.

eighty+
07-14-2011, 09:48 PM
A------------------------rh. :eek:

kenmo
07-14-2011, 10:54 PM
These are very original and unique.... I like them very much....!!!!

shechat
07-15-2011, 12:52 AM
http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif Have you ever felt like someone is watching you? http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Caesar
07-15-2011, 02:06 AM
It looks like this abstract scared You a little bit ... :p
Thank You, dear ATPlus, Kenmo and Shechat!

pat1940
07-15-2011, 02:23 AM
Caesar, this is so interesting, glad to see another view of your wonderful personality appear, love it;):D:D

Alexandra
07-15-2011, 04:59 AM
Fantastic effect Cesare, and excellent design!!!

gxhpainter2
07-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Caesar....I like this... the shallow depth of field and transparent glass like quality of the bios forms... i sense a really budding of your abstract artist nature emerging:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

semd74
07-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Very imaginative...very weird...LOL

justjean
07-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Looks like your having fun Caesar :D

byroncallas
07-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Caesar, you are a natural. This is splendid. The image is captivating, holds my attention, makes me think, wonder, speculate and then relax into it. A wonderfully successful effort. I love it. :)

Caesar
07-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Thank you, dear Pat! As most of us I'm mysterious to myself too, so I cannot decide which part of my personality surfaced here, although it must have somehow, but I can assure it was not that part that fries eggs, as it may possibly seem fronm this image ...:D

I must have been influenced too much by the thought Watson and Crick experiment, dear Sandra. :rolleyes: Thank you! :p

Dear Gary, it must be due to a sort of creationist nature I developped as a kid, in the sense of setting up weird simulated worlds, games, universes and creatures where I was the Creator (may God forgive me, since it was just for fun and I would never really apply for that job :D). Thank you!

Thank You, dear Semd74! Actually I've still more neuronal connections than I really need and these are only one of the terrible drawbacks ...:p

Indeed, dear Jean, indeed ... Thank You!

Dear Byron, Your comment is sheer pleasure to me, since I'm always wondering whether my abstracts lost tracks of virtual algorithms helps generating them quickly and credibly enough not to distract on some detail rather reached the form of a harmonic composition which may resonate with some of our inner chords ... Thank You!

Juz
07-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Awesome abstract image... would love to see more abstracts from you Caesar :):)

Caesar
07-16-2011, 01:17 AM
Thank You, dear Juz! This really gives me much motivation to go on this scarcely explored path too. :) If You like abstracts pls be informed that also my other one herebelow entitled "metamorphosis" is another "tangible" abstract, like most of the abstracts I tend to make.;)