PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, don't look at her eyes!

Caesar
07-12-2011, 01:23 AM
It may be Your worst mistake .... :eek::D

justjean
07-12-2011, 01:24 AM
:D:D:D, had a bad nite did you Caesar :D:D:D

mikejl
07-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Really .. she has a great personality. :-)

Love it.

L Skylar Brown
07-12-2011, 02:59 AM
I know this woman. Wait! Where did you get a picture of my Ex?!

byroncallas
07-12-2011, 03:15 AM
I made the mistake of looking in her eyes. Help.:eek::eek::eek:

gxhpainter2
07-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Caesar - wow....what an image her neck and face very viperish...oops! OMG I looked at her eyes...eeeeeeehhhhaaaa:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Alexandra
07-12-2011, 03:35 AM
Stay away from pizza Cesare, drink plenty of water today and you should be fine.
Haha, great painting as always Cesare!

TOM!
07-12-2011, 03:45 AM
The woman looks like our clerk of tax office!!!

pat1940
07-12-2011, 04:46 AM
Caesar, I hope she didn't bite you as you were painting her, you know you may dream of this lovely goddess:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

shechat
07-12-2011, 05:00 AM
Must be the heatwave you are having Caesar its bringing out the vampires. Hope you didn't look in her eyes!http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

juliediane
07-12-2011, 05:02 AM
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it.........LOL

Hugs, juliediane

barnburner
07-12-2011, 05:51 AM
I think I'm in love! :D:D

Great job Caesar! :):)

Jasper
07-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Too lateeeeee :eek: . nice painting

Strandy
07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Pretty snaky beast! ...I fear to ask about inspiration :D

semd74
07-12-2011, 09:03 AM
OMG...Caesar...she is one ugly woman !!!

felixdk
07-12-2011, 10:16 AM
I think this is a case where even beer goggles would'nt do any good:D

AT-TA
07-12-2011, 01:11 PM
OMG what a women!

EB
07-12-2011, 03:15 PM
interesting character

cartuneman
07-12-2011, 03:21 PM
My father always told me " A women that looks Great over a few martini's. May not be so beautiful over a Bowl of Wheaties." Haha Great work sir!

P. D. Dinkles
07-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Caesar: What is in the water over there?

I am told the lady applied for the ugly contest they told her 'NO Professionals'.

Her parents gave her a middle name...'accident'.

She fell out of the Ugly Tree, hitting every branch on the way down.

When she walked into the Haunted House, she came back out with a Job Application!

Even Slicky Willy Clinton refused to sleep with her...

When she was born the Doc smacked her mother's face.

Caesar
07-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Dear Jean, it was probably due to the Chinese restaurant frog legs we ordered ... :D Thank You!

Indeed she has, dear Mikejl! Should we introduce her to one of Your Ogres? :p Thank You!

In this case, dear Skylar, You're lucky to have only one Ex! :eek: Thank You!

I saw the effect on Your last painting, dear Byron. ;) thank You!

Dear Gary, without hypnosis she would have no hope, not even getting a flying bride's flowers bunch I'm afraid ... :D Thank You!

She was among the few ones able to keeping taking her suntan in these very hot days, dear Sandra. Thank you!

I guess that would be an appropriate job for her, dear Tom! Thank You!

Dear Pat, don't worry, I'm immune like a mangoose or Mithridates the famous king of Pontus, if You know his story. Thank You!

Frankly I'm not that romantic with these kind of creatures to look at their eyes :D, dear Shechats. Kidding. Thank You!

I would have bet You did, dear JD! Thank you!

Maybe a new novel on her story, dear Barn? :rolleyes::p Thank You!

I hop You enjoyed being digestestedd for weeks at least, dear Jasper. :eek: Thank you!

I'm afraid inspiration is not missing around us, dear Strandy.;) Certainly not my wonderful wife though. Thank you!

C'mon, You're looking at her just out of the bed and without make-up, dear Semd74. :D Thank You!

I guess You're pushing the accelerator of Your Alfa Romeo to get outta her reach, dear Felix! :cool: Thank You!

Don't worry, dear Anna. In winter You may hardly see her. Thank You!

Looking for a date, dear EB? :p Thank You!

Maybe that's also due to the time of the day and the relevant expectations, dear Cartuneman ...:D Glad to see You back! Thank You.

Dear Dinkles, You made my day and I'm still laughing! :p:D I'm sure Clinton cares of snakes, especially if it's his pet. ;):p Her mom wasn't there when we was born, she just laid her egg I guess ...:rolleyes: Thank You!