PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful curves II (upon kind request)

Caesar
07-05-2011, 01:41 AM
A challenging task to resume the celebrity picture on Amanda's post and to compose this imaginary new pose, so I proceeded with a momochrome drawing for a fast output.
I hope You like dune buggies refuelling ...;):D

AT-TA
07-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Your ladies are always the pretiest in the world, Caesar, they are your speciality, and seeing them like this, just enjoying themselves everybody can, looking at them, benefit, even us women. Gorgeous.:)

byroncallas
07-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Caesar, you continue to come up with the most imaginative dreams. :)

barnburner
07-05-2011, 03:11 AM
;):D Wonderfully done Caesar! Hot Wheels indeed! :):):):):)

semd74
07-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Exceptionally good drawing and composition Caesar !!!

gxhpainter2
07-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Cesare - that dune buggy will need good traction to climb those hills;);):D.. great work your ability to draw / paint figures is amazing to someone who is at the stick figure level... love these beautiful and probably dangerous curves:D:D:):)

mannafig
07-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Oh Cesare this is fabulous I really do love it. You done a great job.:):)

pat1940
07-05-2011, 05:49 AM
Wow Caesar, such good work, you really give the ladies the curves (if you know what I mean) LOL like it a lot hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwish I had those curves:D:D:D:D:D

kenmo
07-05-2011, 06:32 AM
Wow...love the curves!!!! I grew up with a childhood crush on Marilyn Munroe and Bettie Page!!!! You brought back some fond memories...:):):)

limey-g
07-05-2011, 06:57 AM
Very creative, I have heard of a pit stop but this is too much. LOL
Geoff

Caesar
07-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Dear Anna, You make me feel like a sultan surrounded by ladies (drawings and paintings actually) whose joyful and glorious beauty, whatever their size, make my and everybody's day. I like the idea. Thank You!

Dear Byron, the more I pile up my years the more I've got to dream them ...:D Thank You!

Exercising, in case Your next novel is about some pilots and car racing, dear Barnburner. Thank You!

I'm not that good with abstract painting to make stick figures, dear Ghxpainter. I'm more Gaussian with ladies and their curvilinear geometries to define tangents and co-tangents of their surfaces in any point :D... Thank You!

I hope this meets Your expectations to some extent, dear Amanda. Thank You!

Dear Pat, definitely some extra meat and fat make the whole look more joyful and tasty ... Thank you!

Thank You, dear Kenmo! I too was a kid in the age of what we called the "maggiorate" (from Latin major, larger or bigger), a very specific term of the 60ies indicating buxom ladies. Apart from Marylin and Bettie Page, I also liked very much Kim Novak, Sophia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida and the Kessler twin we had home.

This is a "green" car and its echlogical technology requires milk as fuel, dear Limey-g. :D Thank You!

coops
07-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Thats so imaginative Cesare and again so well drawn:)

Caesar
07-06-2011, 03:02 AM
I've probably got a playfully imaginative mind, dear Katie, but I'm sure the combination of cars and ladies is among the best inducer for my neurons ...:D Thank You!