PDA

View Full Version : Can't Find The Words...

L Skylar Brown
07-04-2011, 10:56 AM
...to express how I feel about the state we seem to be in right now. Perhaps someone could suggest a title...

kenmo
07-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes so sad... I love the USA. It's like my second home and nation. We Canadians are lucky indeed to have so fine a people as neighbors but also as friends... It's sad to see such a proud & noble friend spiral downward...

There is very close ties between my home of Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada) and the city of Boston (just google Halifax Explosion and Boston)...

USA is always the first to lend a hand when a nation is in need but who now comes to the aid of America?

Nice painting but a sad one. I would title "Once Proud & Strong"

justjean
07-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Skylar, so much feeling in this wonderful painting, , tattered and torn but not down and out

byroncallas
07-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Beautiful and crushingly, authentically sad. Perhaps a title, not unique, but horridly somewhat my sentiments: "Moral Bankruptcy".

alkratzer
07-05-2011, 07:46 AM
may i suggest "Under Attack" ?

gxhpainter2
07-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Skylar... as has been said a crushingly sad image.. not only has too much blood been lost in a literal sense but also by the majority of what once was the middle class... we are all under siege by corporate greed and an ineffectual congress.

semd74
07-05-2011, 09:26 AM
How about this: "Needed: Adult supervision."