PDA

View Full Version : Auto-roll

pinkpanther
07-02-2011, 09:20 AM
hi,its kind of very rough ..i unable express the mood ..help yourself..

gxhpainter2
07-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Pravin.... pretty cool... to me it looks like a hot day at the beach with pure blue skies and birds on the wires.... maybe so hot yellows, golds for the car? i like the rough texture like you were sketching on canvas with charcoal... anyway just my thoughts...;);):):)

Alexandra
07-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Wow, another original and attractive painting Pinkpanther. Very modernistic and appealing in my view. It reminds me of a Swiss setting with the cool colors bringing memories of the snow capped mountains.

jibes
07-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Pravin. It looks menacing coming up over the hill and the puddle adds to the danger.

pinkpanther
07-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Pravin.... pretty cool... to me it looks like a hot day at the beach with pure blue skies and birds on the wires.... maybe so hot yellows, golds for the car? i like the rough texture like you were sketching on canvas with charcoal... anyway just my thoughts...;);):):)

Wow, another original and attractive painting Pinkpanther. Very modernistic and appealing in my view. It reminds me of a Swiss setting with the cool colors bringing memories of the snow capped mountains.

Pravin. It looks menacing coming up over the hill and the puddle adds to the danger.

@gxhpainter..beach..can be.or like Beverly hills beach side road..? hot summer..?thanks..i used Gloop pen,pencil and roller..

@alexandra..swiss mountains..nice..thats good..i was trying something like that but left in the middle..may be little green patches with ice..

@jibes..will try to pull back the tokyo drift feeling for this one..thanks...puddle too..

i am going to try all three settings...keep coming..thanks :)

Caesar
07-06-2011, 10:15 PM
You're right, dear Pravin, I apparently lost this. Thank You! The canvas texture is more evident in this very preliminary sketch whose lines are nonetheless already intriguing ...

Jasminek
07-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Yikes, wonderful scene but hate to be standing in front of that thing!!!! Well done!!:)

pinkpanther
07-08-2011, 07:27 PM
You're right, dear Pravin, I apparently lost this. Thank You! The canvas texture is more evident in this very preliminary sketch whose lines are nonetheless already intriguing ...

Yikes, wonderful scene but hate to be standing in front of that thing!!!! Well done!!:)

thanks caesar..kinda feel wall painted too..may go with some wall textures..

thanks jasminek..in that case m eating the dirt already..haha..