PDA

View Full Version : Peter Wabbit

fraser_paice
06-28-2011, 02:37 AM
Thank you Mr Pinckney

Peter Pinckney
06-28-2011, 03:28 AM
Brilliant Neil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've obviously got a longer ball of string than I have because I've never been down this deep...............OK then! Off I go to buy a longer ball of string! Glad to see that you are back and fighting fit!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

pat1940
06-28-2011, 03:34 AM
Like this very much Neal, good creative work;);):)

gxhpainter2
06-28-2011, 04:07 AM
very beautiful effect. I like the squares of black for the background... the rest looks like a very fine stained glass window in a cathedral...:):);););)

Alexandra
06-28-2011, 07:13 AM
You've fallen into the wabbit hole too! Looking good Neil!:):):):):):):):):):):)

Remember to stay away from the shrooms though, look what happened to us. I am still trying to find a ladder or vine to get out of there. :p:p:p