PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious

waheednasir
06-27-2011, 05:21 PM
greetings..:), long time...hope everyone is doing great.
sharing a recently painted concept of a mysterious environment, a big house surrounded by trees in woods, with a speedy approach to define the mood. artrage, painter and tablet. sorry for the long absence, got stuck with some heavy work.
thanks for visiting..:).

we have finally opened our project for public, the project i was involved in as the creative head/art director. it took a long time to get it done and i was very busy with its inauguration, hence was absent here for some days. i got few photographs of the project (opening night) that i might share in the general discussion area. its a food resort and its called "Port Grand", if u remember i did paint various areas of it, like the port and harbor that u mustve seen before.

good day.

shechat
06-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Good to see you back and with such a wonderful painting waheed, I love how you have painted the light and shade, it's mysterious and quite spooky.
Your project seems very interesting and I hope you do post some pictures.

Alexandra
06-27-2011, 10:24 PM
I love this Waheed!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

justjean
06-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Waheed, as always everyone of your paintings is a pure delight to see:)

limey-g
06-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Very nice indeed, I like how the you captured the sunlight filtering through the trees, it adds a realism to it.
Geoff

barnburner
06-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Magnificent work....:):):):)

gxhpainter2
06-28-2011, 02:05 AM
waheed - good to see you resurface..... great painting of the house... and the dark woods and filtering sunlight...:):):):cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Dear Waheed, this painting is mysterious and exceptional, but so is Your well known unique mastery and also a queer coincidence.
You practically painted what looks like an old liqueur factory (named Aurum, i.e. Gold) placed in a pinery running along the sea shore and beach in my home-town of Pescara (or at least how it looked like, since now the changed it a little bit for a different and more cultural use).
Pls have a look to the couple of pictures of it I attach herebelow and, above all, to the ninth painting of the gallery of a master painter of my town I know personally. If You double clik on the thumbnail You may see it better: http://www.napoleonenicodemo.com/napo_eng/napo_eng/paesaggi.html
Isn't this astounding? :eek:

Peter Pinckney
06-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Wonderful mood creation Dear Waheed..........the light is fantastic..............!!!

:):):):):):)

pat1940
06-28-2011, 04:15 AM
So glad to see you back Waheed, can now have the pleasure of viewing your wonderful paintings again, this one of course is exceptional as all your paintings;););););):):):):)

Strandy
06-28-2011, 05:01 AM
Well, in short: I'm flabbergasted, gob-smacked or whatever you call it. :)
Just perfect. One of those images, one wont forget. :cool:

jibes
06-28-2011, 06:55 AM
A very fine and beautiful painting!!

AT-TA
06-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Waheed, this is pure delight .:)

coops
06-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Good to see you posting again Waheed and wow what a painting. The way you play with light is wonderful. Well done:)

waheednasir
06-29-2011, 10:08 PM
shechat, Alexandra, justjean, limey-g, barnburner, gxhpainter, Caesar, Peter Pinckney, pat1940, Strandy, jibes, AT-TA and coops...many many thanks my friends..:).

Caesar, thats a good coincidence. i see what u mean and do agree. and work i see thru the link uve given is wonderful. thanks very much for sharing and i love this style of architecture.
u are lucky to live so close to the beautiful structure..:).

thanks again and have a good day everyone.

Belvrog
07-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Wonderful painting waheed. Stunning lighting and mood.:)

byroncallas
07-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Outstanding.