PDA

View Full Version : C'mon, draw out Your brush if You dare!

Caesar
06-24-2011, 04:09 AM
It's quite a long time I don't play anymore with some Avatar in here ...:rolleyes:
There's one that really inspired me though so, as low resolution and hard to see as it is, I nonetheless decided to proceed with a portrait possibly descriptive also of our dear mate's style.
I hope You recognize him and enjoy ....
To give You a clue I would add that he recently had to do with a whip but, although he's got a similar hat, he's not Indiana Jones.
You'd better see from a certain distance not to get mesmerized ...:D
Guess who?

coops
06-24-2011, 04:33 AM
Thats so very good Cesare and yes you have got his smile just right. Hello there Gary (gxhpainter). More please Cesare:)

gxhpainter2
06-24-2011, 04:45 AM
Caesar - that face!...... LOL...this is priceless.... thank you so much!... and I am very flattered... extremely well done and a perfect portrait...:D:D:D;););)

jibes
06-24-2011, 06:16 AM
Excellent!!!!

Alexandra
06-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Well done of a dear mate indeed Cesare!

pat1940
06-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Caesar, I knew this was Gary the second I looked at it, Gary has a wonderful kind smile and you captured it perfectly, plus that fine hat he wears, very, very good portrait of a nice man;);););):):):):):)

MSIE
06-24-2011, 10:41 AM
what a great portrait!! great use of different tools too! :)
very well done Caesar, I like it a lot :)

damasocl
06-24-2011, 03:06 PM
A great portrait!!!

Caesar
06-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Dear Katie, there are always so many amazing avatars in this Forum that it's hard not to get inspired by them, especially when some nice guys seem to go tghrough withe their personalities. The only problem is that their resolution is so low that You'd better have few quick looks and then just paint the impression ...
Anyway our friend Gary was probably unaware of the fact that I had that little vice too, i.e. to unexprctedly "portray" mates in here down to their shoes! :p
Thank You!

Dear Gary (Cooper?) :rolleyes::confused::p, I'm glad that You recognized Yourself (hard with such a tiny avatar to get but the impression rather than likeness) so I hope it may be a sort of retro-active permission and I won't be suited for this surprise ...:D I don't know if there's enough of Your palette here and also sufficient an abstract departure mode to better convey some of Your personality, but I had much fun with it I hope You may perceive too. Thank You for the opportunity too!

I'm glad You appreciated it, dear Jibes! Thank You!

I thought that such an active and kind mate did deserve a special treatment, dear Sandra. Glad You agree. Thak You!

Dear Pat, actually I must confess that I did portray this wonderful, gorgeous, friendly hat here, then to complete the picture, I just added someone underneath it too ... now that You made me think ... oohh, You're right! The gentleman really looks quite alike our Gary (alisa Ghxpainter)! :eek: :D

Thank You, dear MSIE! Each now and then I tend to have a fully wild, instictive, inspired departure style-wise and this is one of those cases.
I practically used Your pseudo rabbit-hole procedure, that is, I cannot precisely say how I got it! :p

Thank You, dear Damaso. You know, since I don't have any lovely grandaughter, as You do, I practically adopted Ghxpainter as grandson to this purpose ... :p

eighty+
06-24-2011, 10:07 PM
OK OK fella might be slow with the brush but fast with the gun

:cool: :cool: :cool:

gxhpainter2
06-25-2011, 01:41 AM
dear Eighty+ you have captured my essence on "one of those days" for sure...;););):p

dear Caesar - as a matter of fact my mother named me after Gary Cooper... he was one of her favorite actors..!...;)

To all who have commented on this... many thanks:):):):):):):):):):):)

Caesar
06-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Thank You, dear ATPlusThe Old. I'm honored to be with Holbein and Rubens inspiring You such a fauve marvellous interpretation of Ghx portrait!

Dear Gary, pls find herebelow attached two option of the slightly improved portrait with dedication and full date/ signature. I'm glad You appreciated so much!

mannafig
06-25-2011, 04:05 AM
This is fantastic Cesare I always did love your avatar paintings Congratulations on another fine piece of work:):)

Caesar
06-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda! I tried to elaborate this Avatar in an unusual style to better fit Gary's artistic personality ...

eighty+
06-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Ok ok my mate's coming over from the apple country to even up the score

As there's to many for this old codger his name is Randy Bat. I think

You might have heard of him he's a legand in apple country but he

Will get here later as his hoss is totting on Ok

eighty+
06-25-2011, 10:11 PM
ok Randy made it all he said was where's the shieles :rolleyes:

justjean
06-26-2011, 03:57 AM
Caesar, another great depiction of one of the inmates here :)

Caesar
06-28-2011, 01:41 AM
Thank You, dear Jean! It looks like that Gary's face and my portrait of him excited very much also the artistic vein of our great friend Eighty Plus. This is most gratifying considering that in this period he's particularly attracted or even addicted to the sublime master Ruebens! :D

eighty+
06-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Ok Ok. See yuh at the ok Correl. Make sure your brush'es are clean

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

AT-TA
06-28-2011, 09:09 AM
He looks like he is upto something.:).. this painting has the energy and you signature Caesar. Love to see all your drawings...:)

eighty+
06-28-2011, 09:29 AM
hi Jane sent metal nose over to even the score she said it would be ok as
his brother is on a bender :eek::eek:

J Witt
06-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Oh this is sweet I love the style so much.

shechat
06-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Great stuff Caesar and 80+ love the humour

justjean
06-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey 80+ I think you have a little of old Winston in Gary's 2nd portrait :D

Caesar
06-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Thank you very much, dear J Witt and Shechat!:)
I'm also glad that Eighty + found a great playground here too. I really like our aged baby, his wit and his artworks ... and he helps postponing this thread expiry!:p

eighty+
06-28-2011, 11:37 PM
hey O mighty one Caesar av a vou seen My Randy I'll give im

what for when e gets ome :eek: :eek: :eek:

alkratzer
07-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Beautiful glazes on this C! the technique looks like transparent ink washes and you really nail it! Best wishes -- Al

Caesar
07-05-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm happy to see that this painting wa much stimulating for You, dear ATPlus the Old!

Thank You, dear Al! I'm glad You're back and to read that You like this experimental style I tried to cope with Gary's colorfully abstract one ...

eighty+
07-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Hail O Caesar O mighty one ...well u did say draw out your brush if u dare

and it seems that I'm the only one that dared any way the gang enjoyed

their day out the fresh air put colour in their cheeks :eek: :rolleyes::D