PDA

View Full Version : Number 56 Antigua Court

P. D. Dinkles
06-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Down in San Diego with my Mum again. She is still dealing with the loss of her husband. So I am down here with my MacBook Pro keeping her company for awhile. She is my Sweetie Swede E.

The painting was painted last evening by entry light.

Alexandra
06-23-2011, 09:39 PM
I love this PD. Excellent!
My condolences to you Mum. I am happy to know that she has a wonderful son to stay with her and show her beautiful things during this sad time in her life.

semd74
06-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Excellent painting with a fantastic texture !!!

Caesar
06-24-2011, 12:01 AM
I'd be looking to this for long time. You succeeded to make an amazing protagonist of this apparently common and negligible detail! :eek::cool:
I feel all the sensations of really being in that place, standing in front of a wall and a door in the hot summer weather of the US southern Pacific coast ... Exceptional!

gxhpainter2
06-24-2011, 03:45 AM
PD - my condolences to your mother,, Alexandra says it best.... she is lucky to have a good son to be with her... your art here is really quite exceptional in its details and colors ....really a fine work

coops
06-24-2011, 04:39 AM
Thoughts are with you Mum P.D. and I am sure she really looks forward to your interaction on the PC.
I like the liquidity of the numbers. Well done:)

pat1940
06-24-2011, 07:01 AM
P D this is amazing, you made this into a beautiful art piece, what great texture, and may I say a great son that is there when his mother needs him, blessings to both of you and take care;);):):)

Strandy
06-24-2011, 07:30 AM
I love Arts, which indicate real places, which again underline the close relationship between the people to bring them together with simply means...

I can read this in your work...P. D. Dinkles

jibes
06-24-2011, 09:30 AM
My fav number!

MSIE
06-24-2011, 10:12 AM
dear Mr. Dinkles, I'm sure you will make your mom smile again :) take good care of her, and keep on painting!

oh, and yes, I like your blue numbers, they look very realistic - great effect :)

barnburner
06-24-2011, 10:41 AM
Excellent painting, and all the best to your Mom.. :):):)

P. D. Dinkles
06-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments and kind words for my Mum. I shared them with her. I am drawn by your friendship and our brilliant exchange of ideas.

Barnburner. Thanks for your always kind remarks. Does your name reflect some relationship with playing with matches?

MSIE. She calls me, "Dear Mr. P.D. Dinkles". Well, Dear Ms. MSIE, your quirky buoyant style continues with, Pill Factory, Parts 1-3. It's a hoot!

jibes. Glad I choose your number as my subject. Additional evidence of order in this brame.

SEMD74. You appear to be favor the number 74. I agree with your wise quote. To understand is to know too soon.

Strandy, my new friend. I hold dear your comments. Take a look at ScottF's work. He can take something plain, unadorned and make it beautiful. I look forward to seeing more in your gallery.

Ladies, Pat1940, coops, Alexandra. Your self-effacing manner belies your beautiful, compassionate, imaginative art. (I hope that sounds like a compliment). I always enjoy hearing from you, though I think your comments are out of proportion to my talents. I draw stick men. That goes for the rest of you. But don't stop.

GXH. I closely relate to you through your imaginative masterpieces. I still don't know what is in the water in Prineville, OR. I suspect wisdom and a heart on a right path... I don't know what motivates you guys. I suspect it is pure joy. All of you are leaving something very special behind.

Caesar. You are everything I feel passionate for about Italy. I wish I could come and soak in your culture. Ever think of granting me political asylum? I'd never leave.

Sorry for the long post. Do you know what a paradigm is? ANSWER: 20 cents.

P.D. Dinkles
Man of Leisure
On the Beach

Caesar
06-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Thank You, dear Dnkles, I wish we didn't change quite sensibly in here too in this globalized disaster, but certainly we still have much left and surviving from our many and great ancestors.
As for the political asylum Brazil seems a better choice in these days, even should You have shot som people, so at least thinks Mr. Lula and a few guys leading that country government and its supreme court ... :D

mannafig
06-25-2011, 04:17 AM
My heartfelt condolences to your mother.
a very nice painting to help make her smile from a
very loving son:):)