PDA

View Full Version : Rampant little horse rodeo

Caesar
06-21-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm definetely not a decent car designer, so, while trying to learn and set up a different and most appropriate style, I'm taking a little fun my way ...
An heartfelt thank to PinkPanther again, but also to some great American pin-up illustrators who inspired me this.
This is fully imaginary and I apologize for some perspective shortfall since I didn't use any support grid to that purpose while I had to draw the girl the right size to be better seen ...

wenkat
06-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Embodiment of naughtiness overcomes the speed! Great!:)

coops
06-21-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm wonderfing who is the faster Cesare, the girl or the car and by the way, give me back my boots. Seriously though Cesare this is a great, amusing and so well painted picture. Very well done:)

mannafig
06-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Brilliant as always dear Cesare:):)

Alexandra
06-21-2011, 10:33 PM
I wonder who is the fastest?:eek: lol!:D
You are so talented Cesare! Great work and well done!!!!

eighty+
06-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Hail O Caesar great .....but I'm too old for the girl :eek::rolleyes:

but might just manage the voiture si si :D:D

Caesar
06-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Thank You, dear Wenkat! Maybe cars too are more tasty with a little of pepper on top ...:D The symbol beneath is that of Ferrari, the rampant little black horse on the yellow shield.

Dear Katie, fortunately she removed the spurs from Your boots before riding the car (or driving it this quite original way)! :p Thank You!

Welcome back, dear Amanda! It's a pity You've been away for a while, so You lost many amazing posts in here including, more modestly, the first one of this series of mine ... Thank You! :)

Dear Sandra, I really couldn't get rid of this fan of mine ... :D Thank You very much for appreciating this visual joke.

I'm afraid both the girl and this Ferrari concept would be hard to tame anyway, dear ATPlusTheOld ...:D Thank You!

shechat
06-22-2011, 12:18 AM
Great fun Caesar, It made me smile, well done

pat1940
06-22-2011, 02:38 AM
Big smile on my face Caesar, love it, such humor and great illistrations you do;);):):)

gxhpainter2
06-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Caesar - very good.... love the car and the girl... we illustrated and clever:cool::cool:.. you could have a full calendar of these and I am sure you could find a publisher for that calendar... and plenty of buyers:D:D:D:D

jibes
06-22-2011, 03:25 AM
Caesar..I got a big chuckle out of this. You've done a great job all around and I see nothing wrong with your perspective.

mannafig
06-22-2011, 05:29 AM
[QUOTE=Caesar;360288]
Welcome back, dear Amanda! It's a pity You've been away for a while, so You lost many amazing posts in here including, more modestly, the first one of this series of mine ... Thank You! :)

Indeed it is a shame I will have to take some time and go find these hidden treasures that I have missed.:):)

barnburner
06-22-2011, 06:14 AM
To answer Katie's question - I don't think the car has a chance in the world at keeping up with the girl... :D:D

Great job as usual Caesar.. :):)

Saphire
06-22-2011, 06:47 AM
This is brilliant and very funny Caesar, I like it very much.:D

Belvrog
06-22-2011, 11:22 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D Great imagination and very well painted. Very funny....:p:D:D

pinkpanther
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
nicely done caesar..why not try Russian rocket girls for the next..you must have seen some russian science books in past..they had some weird futuristic looking thing back there..lol

byroncallas
06-22-2011, 04:59 PM
A thrill ride in every respect Caesar. LOL all around.

Caesar
06-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I just think that any compostion with a sexy lady and a sexy car put together requires always a better idea than just natural insticts appeal to improve attraction and interest without being boring or obvious ... Thank You, dear Shechat!

Thank You, dear Pat, but keep control of the reactions of gentlemen at home ...;) :D

Good idea that of the calendar, dear Ghxpainter, provided a publisher likes "rustic, spontaneous, handmade images" based on interesting ideas and is not looking for the supernatural perfection and effects some real illustrators may offer also through an expert use of photo-manipulation.:)
As a matter of fact, some pocket money for my hobbies wouldn't displease me at all ...:D

Dear Barnburner, You're right, and once You get a contract for a girl, it uses to last far more than a car and, usually, than Yourself, so You may hardly think to change them once You decided ... :D Thank you! I sound like a blasted male chauvinist, don't I?:p

I'm glad You like it, dear Saphire! I hope it's not because You used to ride a sport car that way though ... :D

Dear Belvrog, this is the second of tyhis series (or possible calendar), so I'm glad I succeeded to keep up the humour to provide fun. Thank You!

I'll give them a look if I can find them somewhere for sure, dear Pravin. Thank You, also for Your suggestion! Anyway I think next girl will be from Spain. ;) Olé!

Dear Byron, I just wonder, if the car has some sort of failure or problem I should simply raise the bonnet (or hood) and have a look and check how to fix it, but is the same procedure approximayely applicable to the girl too?;):D thank You!

Suha
06-23-2011, 04:14 AM
:d:d:d:d;)

semd74
06-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Outstanding !!!

Caesar
06-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Thank You, dear Suha! You have always wonderful avatars! :)

A challenging ride, isn't it, dear Semd74! Thank You!

Alexa
06-24-2011, 12:28 AM
A vey fun illustration,

very well done :D:D

Caesar
06-24-2011, 07:10 PM
Just one of the three visual jokes I recently posted on the same subject, dear Alexa! Thank You and looking forward Your next entry. It's quite some time we don't see Your artpieces in here ...:)