PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Fiat fight

pinkpanther
06-17-2011, 10:34 AM
hi everyone.,..not so bright attempt at fiat hatchback..caesar,sorry if it dosent look fiat

Caesar
06-17-2011, 08:37 PM
It's just marvellous again, dear Pravin!
Don't worry if it looks FIAT or not, since that brand often looked at a wide market thus only some models (for instance the Topolino, Fiat500, Fiat Multipla, Fiat124 spider, ...) were really innovative or endowed of great personality in their design.
Anyway it's in line with the '80ies Fiat Bravo and Fiat Brava round designs.
Moreover the enlarged Auto Group, which now comprises the rescued Chrysler-Jeep, owned by Fiat at more than 40%, will provider a wider range of ideas and solutions, as You may see also on the new Fiat Freemont on launch.

gxhpainter2
06-18-2011, 01:49 AM
Pravin - this a another super work... Caesar is right it certainly evoke the Fiat feeling.. and it is an exciting work!... thanks for continuing to share to wonderful ideas and works..:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

jibes
06-18-2011, 04:33 AM
Excellent Painting Mr P.

pinkpanther
06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Pravin - this a another super work... Caesar is right it certainly evoke the Fiat feeling.. and it is an exciting work!... thanks for continuing to share to wonderful ideas and works..:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

Excellent Painting Mr P.

It's just marvellous again, dear Pravin!
Don't worry if it looks FIAT or not, since that brand often looked at a wide market thus only some models (for instance the Topolino, Fiat500, Fiat Multipla, Fiat124 spider, ...) were really innovative or endowed of great personality in their design.
Anyway it's in line with the '80ies Fiat Bravo and Fiat Brava round designs.
Moreover the enlarged Auto Group, which now comprises the rescued Chrysler-Jeep, owned by Fiat at more than 40%, will provider a wider range of ideas and solutions, as You may see also on the new Fiat Freemont on launch.

thanks caesar..really appreciate your thoughts ..i agree..thanks for valuable info..it really enriched my knowledge..will try to be inline with the current design language..i am glad that i am in the right direction here..:)

Hello gxhpaitner,thank you very much...if i stop postiing i will stop learning....thanks...

Hi, jibes for your continuous support...thanks..

pinkpanther
06-19-2011, 08:13 PM
actually i gon forward and added some watercolor brush strokes..nothing much but really adding some character to the artwork here..i guess:)

MSIE
06-20-2011, 03:00 AM
I always enjoy looking at your cars :)
great colours in this one, I like it a lot!

gxhpainter2
06-20-2011, 03:48 AM
pravin.... i like the addition of the watercolor marks.... I think the sleek airbrush quality. and smooth line make a strong contrast to the watercolor fluidity....:):)

Alexandra
06-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Amazing, I don't know how you do this. Again excellent!:):):):):):):):):):):)

pinkpanther
06-21-2011, 04:13 AM
I always enjoy looking at your cars :)
great colours in this one, I like it a lot!

pravin.... i like the addition of the watercolor marks.... I think the sleek airbrush quality. and smooth line make a strong contrast to the watercolor fluidity....:):)

Amazing, I don't know how you do this. Again excellent!:):):):):):):):):):):)

thanks MSIE,gxhpainter,Alexandra,no secret at all,some watercolor brushes from stencil..or you can use photoshop brushes in artrage..