PDA

View Full Version : Evolution in Time

coops
06-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Just went down the rabbit hole and got caught up in time. Hope you like this one:)

Alexandra
06-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Love this Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caesar
06-17-2011, 12:47 AM
This is absolutely extraordinary, a Katie's masterpiece from another dimension and universe, :eek::cool::):):):):):) but very much linked and connected .... on the same super-string! :p
One of the most stunning and excellent ever I think!

gxhpainter2
06-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Katie - wow.... I love the colors of this and the "cloudy" quality in some of the shapes gives this quite a different quality. almost like mirrors reflecting sky...:):):):););)

semd74
06-17-2011, 04:45 AM
Love the colors on this one Katie...WOW !!!

pat1940
06-17-2011, 07:48 AM
FANTASTIC dear Katie, out of this world;);):)

eighty+
06-17-2011, 09:00 PM
hi Katie Coops Caesar put it in words for me ok :D :D :D

coops
06-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Thanks Sandy, Painter, Semd and Pat for your kind comments.
Cesare and Eighty I guess you see what I felt as this was evoling into a painting, I feel it has so much of life and how it came about in it. Sounds silly but thats how I feel about this one:)

barnburner
06-17-2011, 11:03 PM
I knew I should have put on my sunglasses! :)
Great job Katie.. :):)

Clayton
06-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Great work, love the concept.

Once again, superb. :):):):):)

jibes
06-18-2011, 04:45 AM
Very nice!!

coops
06-18-2011, 05:28 AM
Thanks Barnburner, Clayton and Jibes, your kind comments are really appreciated:)

Peter Pinckney
06-18-2011, 06:12 AM
Katie...................be careful down the Hole............if you go too deep it can seriously affect your mental well-being.............HAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE

Caesar
06-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Now I know where I saw this style ...:eek: Have a look to Giacomo Balla artpieces herebelow:
http://www.google.it/search?um=1&hl=it&noj=1&biw=1280&bih=607&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=giacomo+balla&oq=giacomo+balla&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=61396l64098l0l13l13l0l0l0l0l346l2398l0.2.7. 1l10
:)

D Akey
06-19-2011, 04:43 AM
Ms Coops, this is mind blowing. It is a dimensional tapestry that reads like the Acashic Records (the thingy that refers to the record of everything seen from a higher altitude than is our normal perspective, with "The Overview").

It's like an image that sort of feels to me possessing the complexity of all the things that can and have come through one's computer screen. . . in one picture. Just as the computer screen is a sort of crossroads, or much as we ourselves are with infinite intersections in our lives then overlapping with others of like complexity. . .

And the cool thing is one can, and I have, gone in and let my attention rest on a particular grouping within the pic that relates and has meaning in that temporary context, and wander through that or 'watch that show' (using a TV analogy). And then I let my attention shift to another something that jumps out, after which other related things emerge. It can also be compared to a ballroom dance, where you have the same people in the room, but when the song changes they take on that aspect of that dance that goes with that song - waltz, fox trot, tango. . . whatever. This pic behaves that way.

And is it alive, and conceptual, and symbolic, and like a fractal. . . if not a description of the rabbit hole through angles. Let the angles sing, Ms Coops.

eighty+
06-19-2011, 06:51 AM
Hi katie Coops see your fav; girl is there :D :D

sorry i've bunged this in it was Caesar who said to look it was very

good but liked yours better like to see it 8ft square in a gallery it would

make everybody stop an admire :eek:

Mike Severoff
06-19-2011, 07:06 AM
coops, I must commend you - it's a wonderful job, it's true.
but personally, I miss your previous exercises. -it was so beautiful!
and now you are moving exactly in the direction of computer graphics that you do not tend to, I think.
return at your real style! you have fans!
:confused:
Apparently it's impossible.
-It is impossible to make Malevich painting reality...

coops
06-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Thanks Peter for the sound of your laughter which I can almost hear right over here.:)
Thanks for the link Cesare and I did go to see the paintings as I had never heard of him or seen any of his paintings. Was quite startled when viewing them, just goes to show that nothing is original just the artist vision told in another way. Thanks again my friend:)
Dear Mr Akey, thank you so much for your wonderful words and explaination of what you see. Its a marvel to me that you see so much and write with such ease. Thanks again for your painterly and delightful words:)
Thanks again Eighty, your kind comments are really appreciated, fine painting too by the way:o
Thanks Mike, glad you enjoyed this one and dont worry havent given up on my other paintings. This was just a trip down the Peter Rabbit Hole which are always a pleasure to do. Thanks again:)

Rob Figee
06-20-2011, 01:06 AM
Great work, Coops. It could be a huge canvas.

Caesar
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Giacomo Balla and Umberto Boccioni (a sculptor too) were not secondary artists at all in the last century scenario, neither was so their Futurismo movement that influenced other innovations too, such as the Russian Constructivism ...
Maybe great artists that worked and were very innovative in either a fascist regime or a communist one, due to the place and age they were born, may have an harder way to be known or correctly appreciated in some geographical areas. :rolleyes:Fortunately that was not the case of Salvador Dalý ...:)

byroncallas
06-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Katie, it's exciting. And you're branching out (?). I love it.

Valerie
06-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Katie this is awesome.
Val

coops
06-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Dear Cesare again thanks for the link as its so exciting seeing great Artwork and I thoughly enjoyed looking at them all.:)
Hi Byron, pleased you enjoyed this onet but I am back to my usual paintings with the occasional trip down Peters Rabbit Hole which I have so much fun with.:)
Thanks so much Val for your kind comments:)