PDA

View Full Version : Moses

jacktar51
06-13-2011, 07:13 AM
While my tablets sort of working,heres another picture,also in monotone( I suppose I'm in monotone mood today,one of my eyes is shot,( by laser) and I have very blurred vision out of it,sends my brain potty and gives me a headache, especially when looking at the monitor( which I find difficult NOT to do when trying to paint a picture) Ahhhh har I will have to get an eyepatch....and perhaps a parrot for on my shoulder!!!...
Anyway a kind of religious picture, Moses coming down from the mountain in a pillar of fire???? or was it just misty that day? ,dont know ,wasnt there....Hope you like the picture......Jack.

D Akey
06-13-2011, 07:21 AM
Moses the White! er. . . maybe that was Gandalf. . . Love the angelic wings. Nice twist.

Looks amazing for someone with blurry vision especially. But the metaphor holds true since he was supposed to be coming down to address the blurry visioned ones. Sort of a re-enactment through ArtRage.

Glad your getting your eyes looked after, ya old barnacle. The patch definitely should suit ya. Great excuse to make all kinds of pirate noises. :D

Very nice painting.

gxhpainter2
06-13-2011, 07:26 AM
jacktar - a fantastic image of Moses and the staff and the look... like he is coming down to straighten out this mess down here.:eek:... hope your eye heals... if you use a patch then you must update your avatar ..:p..:):):)

P. D. Dinkles
06-13-2011, 07:54 AM
The thunderous movement, indicated by the swept back wings hair and other features, depicts his coming not for retribution but to usher in the end of the nomadic existence of man and the beginning of civilization based on divine rules for civilization to live by.

pat1940
06-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Wonderful job on this Jack, very angelic:);)

jibes
06-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Very impressive Jack!!

coops
06-14-2011, 02:20 AM
Thats great Jack and love the way you have done the hair, Well done:)