PDA

View Full Version : This is what I'm looking for in a software!

nevermindjoker
06-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Hello I'm Mario Collantes and I'd like to share the three paintings that I'm working on, this is my first time to try ArtRage Studio Pro so currently I'm still using the demo version but I can say right now that I have tried photoshop and painter and I definitely say that this software rocks! hope I get a discount :p if I make works for gallery of artrage!

It's like I'm coming back to my academic years when I was learning how to paint.

hope you like the progress! btw my paintings uses references so I don't own those refs they are used for studies.

sorry for my english not good. thanks for looking, hope to hear from you!

Caesar
06-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Your expertise is evident in Your WIPs based on a wonderful and varied reference selection.
Welcome and congratulations!

hanzz
06-11-2011, 12:20 AM
great work ! Welcome, and enjoy your stay !

Sparkybrown
06-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Dude, seriously, just buy the thing! I want to see how these and your future works turn out. Inspiring.

P. D. Dinkles
06-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Your art is works of great drama and conflict.

nevermindjoker
06-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Thank you for your compliment, I still have 9 days on my Artrage Studio Demo and still using impasto technique, had tried glazing but still struggling...just an update...

nevermindjoker
06-28-2011, 07:02 PM
another work that I did with ArtRage Studio Pro Demo....

semd74
06-28-2011, 08:14 PM
These are really great paintings and I would encourage to buy the pro version of the software...looking forward to seeing more from you

Caesar
06-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Your struggles are really profitable and the impasto is not at all that easy to be virtually rendered and look natural, not even with AR, unless You grow all the skills some mates did in here.
I really hope You eventually decide to buy AR. Your works possibly shared in this Forum would be a real delight for us all.

barnburner
06-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Welcome - wonderful paintings!:):):)

nevermindjoker
07-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I tried glazing, and here is the result ... I will surely buy this product in the future, right now photoshop still the requirement in my job I'm actually requesting my director to add this to our production and he said it is possible since it's only cost $80 but still ... there's a process it will take time ...

Caesar
07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Great job again. I think that for giving a manual feeling and flavour this is the program. It's affordable and it deserves the burocratica process I think. Anyway I'm not paid for my advice, I only think that our ArtRage folk really deserve any cent of the price!
BTW, which one is the head with a glazing layer of the two? Just as a confirmation of my guess.

nevermindjoker
07-06-2011, 03:27 PM
thanks caesar, they were both glazed but I did experiment between the two using different colors/tints... yes I will definitely buy or someone will buy it for me hehehe