PDA

View Full Version : Sunset sea

dupart55
06-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Still learning, trying everything!

pat1940
06-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Dupart, I am really enjoying your paintings, this is very beautiful;):)

Alexandra
06-09-2011, 03:17 AM
Excellent!

jibes
06-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Very nice..!! You have a nice touch.

MJSparks
06-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Love the colors and the scene, can hear the waves from here. :)

coops
06-10-2011, 08:25 AM
I love this one Dupart55, it so calming and very well painting. Great piece of work:)

Sparkybrown
06-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Very nice. Waves are so hard for me. Do you have any pointers for the my next beach scene?

ScottF
06-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Looks like you´re learning very quickly! Keep at it and keep trying everything. . . it seems to be working quite well. :cool:

Peter Pinckney
06-10-2011, 09:57 AM
EXCELLENCE!!

I love this!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):)

MSIE
06-10-2011, 10:39 AM
beautiful mix of colours! :) I like it a lot :)

S5T68IS2TA
06-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Absolutely wonderful! Do some pointers on waves. Seems as some of us could use some help there.. :)

dupart55
07-02-2011, 07:37 PM
I had to think long and hard, and I believe there are three things that are most important, and this is for all art subjects, not just waves. Firstly 'observe'. Secondly 'observe', and thirdly, 'observe'. You have to observe your subject, you have to know it, you have to study it. See it in all its facets, and then transfer your knowledge of the subject onto your canvas.

shechat
07-02-2011, 07:56 PM
This is wonderful dupart55

semd74
07-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Wonderful scene...well done !!!

mannafig
07-02-2011, 09:33 PM
A very beautiful scene:):)

gxhpainter2
07-03-2011, 03:03 AM
dupart55 - a beautiful composition of a fluid and dynamic subject... not easy to do.. but you have observed deeply and have the skill to translate it into a great painting...:):):)