PDA

View Full Version : Thingalinging Rings

Alexandra
06-05-2011, 01:44 PM
I really had no idea what to name this. Another dive into the rabbit hole.

semd74
06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Excellent Sandy, and I really like the color and texture of the rings :):):)

Mairzie Dotes
06-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Alexandra,
I am literally vi yi yi brating . with admiration re: this amazing painting.
You have well expressed a "sensation" that many may have experienced
but do not have the artistic skills to define. I identify because if you have
ever used an electric hedge clipper for a prolonged period of time, one can
only imagine the interesting temporary upper torso after effects! :eek: ;) :D
The detailing is exceptional, an excellent piece! :)

limey-g
06-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Wow, that is so effective, love it.
Geoff

barnburner
06-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Clearly we are seeing the inside of a Hula Hoop factory.... :D

Great imagination, and very well done Sandy. :):)

Alexandra
06-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Hi Steve, Thanks so much! Another fun piece to make.:D

MaryAnn, You have me crying or laughing rather with tears here...:D:D:Dit was just a week or two ago that I did just this!!! Five hedges in the front, five azeleas, a camelia bush that I had pruned into a tree, and my rose of sharons across my fence. I thought, wow, this could be a commercial for weight loss...okay folks, let her rip, or plug it up-right left left right, up down, up down, and pick up and haul away, now bend and lift, bend and lift.
Thanks so much you dear woman!

Thanks so much Geoff! I am so happy that you liked it.

Haha Mike, that is much better an my thingalinging whatever!!! Thanks dear friend.

gxhpainter2
06-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Alexandra - this has amazing lighting and 3D effects... it does have a vibration that is bone deep....:D:D as MD said....:):):):);)

Valerie
06-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Well Sandy you have done it again, Fantastic work my Dear.
Val

Caesar
06-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Speechless in front of this highly conceptual and sound artpiece! :eek::cool::):):):):)

... and I wouldn't even know where I should start from and how to proceed to get such a spectacular composition, geometrically perfect, disquietingly tangible and tri-dimensional (if not more than this).
I could possibly only paint the pole, but then I would only be able to paint a girl dancing around it. :(:D
I start guessing You were also some sort of mathematical (or at least topological) genius few years ago, when You still attended the school ...:rolleyes:

Alexandra
06-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Ghx, thank you so very much for your wonderful comments!

Thanks so much Val, these are so fun for me, and so easy with AR, much appreciated dear lady!

Haha Cesare, Oh yes, just a few years ago-haha!;):D Oh and math, yes, my favorite subject:rolleyes: Heehee, thanks dear!

pat1940
06-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Sandra, this is beautiful, shape like a tornado with these magnificent rings, very sharp image, enjoyed this one very much;););):):):)

Alexandra
06-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks Pat, have a wonderful day dear lady!

coops
06-08-2011, 02:40 AM
This is amazing Sandy, very well done:)

jibes
06-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Beautiful Sandy! You have a way with design.

Alexandra
06-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Katie and Neal, many thanks dears!:):):):):)

Bobbi
06-11-2011, 12:20 AM
This is so fascinating to look at. Sandy your paintings are more and more interesting each time. I do love abstract and your abstracts and paintings in general are a delight.

Alexandra
06-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Thanks Bobbi, I appreciate that very much. I tell you, many nights after a hard day-it is great to sit down with the Wacom and Artrage and make things with the method that Peter shared. The designs are endless, and it is a great way to relax.:):):)