PDA

View Full Version : Tin Cup & Pan

L Skylar Brown
05-31-2011, 05:54 PM
Something Quaint & Rustic. 2 layers. Objects Painted with AR Pro. Bkg done in PS Working size was 4200x3200x300 (appx 10.65x14")

Caesar
05-31-2011, 07:30 PM
Just fantastic! You got an impressive 3-D effect.
I would just try also a reduced wall grain size, if it's still possible, considering the relative size of the table and the pots (unless they're doll's ones :D).

coops
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM
Great work again Skylar, I love the sheen on the pan. Well done:)

limey-g
06-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Well done, love how you have brought out the roundness of the objects and the sheen by the use of colour.
Geoff

Alexandra
06-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Skylar, I adore this painting. Excellent oils there and such a beautiful patina on the cup and pot. Everything, just gorgeous.

L Skylar Brown
06-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Caesar - Thanks for commenting. I Did try various wall textures, and this produced that 3D feel the most. (We had walls very similar to this in an old Spanish house when I was Much younger)
Coops, Limey, Sandy - Thank you for the warm comments.

gxhpainter2
06-01-2011, 04:38 AM
skkylar - beautiful tin cup and pan.. I love their homey well used look along with the old table... they speak of many many meals shared... :):):);)

Peter Pinckney
06-01-2011, 05:17 AM
I'll keep it short........Bloody Marvelous!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Yeah I knowI said I'd keep it short but once I get my finger on the PeterMeter !!!!!!!!!!!

Muir Dragonne
06-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Very nice! I love the tin look to the cup and pan and the grain of the wood table - very realistic! The back of the table looks a bit off to me though - the lines don't match up. The way you textured the wall though is fantastic! I wouldn't mind my living room walls having that texture. :3

jibes
06-01-2011, 06:27 AM
This is great Skylar! The background doesn't work for me however, the color is good but the texture doesn't look right. If you fixed that you would really have a winner here.

L Skylar Brown
06-01-2011, 07:53 AM
OK - Caesar, Muir, Jibes - Rarely do I make these kind of mistakes, but obviously, they do happen! I read what each of you said, and made changes - Isn't Digital Great?!
However, Jibes, it did kill the 3D look.