PDA

View Full Version : Messi

jumiguel
05-20-2011, 08:28 PM
This is my second work with Artrage and wacom bamboo pen, not this bad one no?

Caesar
05-20-2011, 08:45 PM
This portrait is certainly alike!
Congratulations to Barcelona and blau-grana colors for their last achievements!
Also because we started to discover tha Mourinho is, apart from a most unpleasantly smart, ill-mannered and unfair guy, also just a lucky half bluff.
I heard that in Spain they started to make comparison of Messi with Maradona, but I think we can never decide anything in the moment a player is still working, especially in these exaggerated and too money driven times.
I still remind of Ronaldo some time ago being celebrated as the Phenomenon, and too many others before and after, especially from Brasil, in some cases defined super-champs, while they eventually showed to be major champs in the best of the cases of flaws, like Adriano ...
:)

jumiguel
05-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Caesar thank you very much! Totally agree with you, which if true is that Messi is the best player I've seen them play live (and I'm young and I only saw Maradona, Pele, Di Stefano ... documentaries)
Now for the Champions!!
PD: Sorry my English, translated by google translator!

Muchas gracias Caesar! Totalmente deacuerdo contigo, lo que si es verdad es que Messi es el mejor futbolista que he visto jugar en directo (ya que soy joven y solo vi a Maradona, Pele, Di Stefano... en documentales)
Ahora por la Champions!!!!
PD: Perdona mi ingles, traducido por google traductor!

coops
05-20-2011, 11:45 PM
A very fine portrait Jumiguel well done:)

gxhpainter2
05-21-2011, 01:50 AM
jumiguel - this is a really nice work and excellent portrait...especially the damp hair and slight beard....:):):)

jumiguel
05-21-2011, 04:29 AM
Thank you very much for your compliments, just the hair was what cost me more work to paint, but hey, the end is pretty good. Thanks again! I'll go through your galleries to see your paintings, I'm new here and have not seen much of anything.

Muchas gracias por vuestros halagos, precisamente el pelo fue lo que mas trabajo me costó pintar, pero bueno, al final quedo bastante bien. Gracias de nuevo!!! Me pasaré por vuestras galerias para ver vuestras pinturas, soy nuevo aqui y aún no visto casi nada.:):):):)

barnburner
05-21-2011, 05:50 AM
Excellent portrait. Very well done. :):)

Jasminek
05-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Love the face, realistic done.:)

jumiguel
05-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Thank you very much for the comments, now I'm painting another portrait, you will have news. Greetings to everyone!

Muchas gracias por los comentarios, ahora estoy pintando otro retrato, ya tendreis noticias. Un saludo a todos!:)

Alexandra
05-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Beautiful person, and beautiful painting.:)

jumiguel
05-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Indeed, I think is great as a player and person. Thanks a lot!