PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes The Sun

MSIE
05-19-2011, 11:14 AM
heya, it's been a while ... :o I didn't have much time recently to read and comment here - and I guess I missed a lot of great paintings! I will catch up tomorrow :)

I just finished a little watercolour painting and wanted to show it to you all, hope you enjoy :)

gxhpainter2
05-19-2011, 03:25 PM
MSIE - it has been a while since I have seen any posts from you but this is cool... cheerful and playful like an Alexander Calder... hope to see/hear more from you soon.

coops
05-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Bright, cheerful painting and I love the sun:)

Peter Pinckney
05-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Dood n doo doo and I say .........it's alright.........one of my favourite Beatle songs!!!

It's more like......:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :)

because you made me SMILE!!!

justjean
05-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Happy and cheerful :)

pat1940
05-20-2011, 09:11 AM
Very cheerful and pleasant painting;):)

MSIE
05-27-2011, 10:30 AM
thanks for looking and commenting, pat, justjean, and coops :) I appreciate your comments :)

Peter, yesssss one of my favourite Beatles songs also! ;) I'm glad I made you smile, thanks for commenting :)

gxhpainter, well ... I spent some time looking up Alexander Calder (never heard of this artist before - shame on me! :o) ... thanks for pointing me in this direction, he's got some very interesting paintings and sculptures, I like them a lot! :)

sadly at the moment I don't have enough free time to spend on painting or even commenting on other people's paintings, but I try to visit the forum often and really enjoy looking at all your creations :) :)