PDA

View Full Version : Summer Cabin

EB
05-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Took some time to decompress from a busy month and painted a little.
I guess one can tell where I'd like to be.

AT-TA
05-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Really beautiful!

gxhpainter2
05-12-2011, 03:09 PM
EB - agreed this IS a beautiful scene.... is there room in the cabin?

Caesar
05-12-2011, 07:40 PM
An absolutely wonderful view very well executed, dear mate!

Albert
05-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Really beautiful!

Mike Severoff
05-12-2011, 08:19 PM
This place is incredibly beautiful.

shechat
05-12-2011, 08:29 PM
This is lovely E.B. I'd love to be there

Noogins
05-13-2011, 05:13 AM
really nice. I like the water reflections. Makes me want to go fishing :) vert pretty

P. D. Dinkles
05-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Beautiful statement with the size of the cabin to it's surroundings.

Mt St. Helens?

barnburner
05-13-2011, 05:32 AM
Mountain scenery just wipes me out...
Wonderful job E.B.! :):)

kenmo
05-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Wow... Bob Ross would be proud... Stunning and sooooo beautiful...!!!!

limey-g
05-13-2011, 10:55 AM
I like the depth you have created in your painting, the layout draws you into the scene.
Geoff

Peter Pinckney
05-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Utterly fantastic EB!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more words............

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):)

Alexandra
05-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Oh dear...I could imagine, fishing gear, a Lodgeware grill, candles, no phone, plenty of logs by the fireplace.....peaceful and beautiful Earle.

mannafig
05-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Oh this is lovely I wish I was there too:):)

justjean
05-14-2011, 08:03 AM
EB, your mountain reigns supreme over your lovely scene :)

jibes
05-14-2011, 05:00 PM
EB. You have done a great job of this beautiful scene.

Jasminek
05-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Wow, what mountain you can paint. Simply beautiful.:)

EB
05-16-2011, 12:19 AM
AT-TA
"Really beautiful!"

Thank you

gxhpainter
"EB - agreed this IS a beautiful scene.... is there room in the cabin?"

Thank you, ......Always

Caesar
"An absolutely wonderful view very well executed, dear mate!"

Thank You, I love to spend a while in Rome with a camera. The masters of art and craftsmanship all threw the local history puts me in awe. At times when I look at the hundred years old dirt floor log cabins around here I ponder about how the east coast had big towns and street light, and across the big pond Europe had paved roads and towns centuries old.

Albert
"Really beautiful!"

Thank You

Mike Severoff
"This place is incredibly beautiful."

Thank You

shechat
"This is lovely E.B. I'd love to be there"

Thank you, I'm going to close my eyes and go.

Noogins
"really nice. I like the water reflections. Makes me want to go fishing very pretty"

Thank you, I love to fish. I tend to fish for golden, brook and rainbow trout. Steel head and salmon run not too far away.

P. D. Dinkles
"Beautiful statement with the size of the cabin to it's surroundings."
"Mt St. Helens?"

Thank you, I had Mt St. Helen, Mt. Shasta and Mt. Rainer and such in the back of my mind.

barnburner
"Mountain scenery just wipes me out..."
"Wonderful job E.B.!"

Thank you so much

kenmo
"Wow... Bob Ross would be proud... Stunning and sooooo beautiful...!!!!"

Thank You

limey-g
"I like the depth you have created in your painting, the layout draws you into the scene."

Thank You, I try to keep shade shifts in mind to make depth as I paint.

Peter Pinckney
"Utterly fantastic EB!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"No more words............"

Thank You, I'm truly flattered

Alexandra
"Oh dear...I could imagine, fishing gear, a Lodgeware grill, candles, no phone, plenty of logs by the fireplace.....peaceful and beautiful Earle."

Thank You, In my youth I lived for months at a time in places much like this in Idaho , Washington, Oregon and South Dakota. Years later I fought forest fires in the national forest in Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Arizona and brush fires in Nevada. I often would get dropped off by a helicopter in a remote area and for the next couple of weeks my home was in my backpack.

mannafig
"Oh this is lovely I wish I was there too"

Thank You, away from the city light the stars are clear, bright and pleantiful. it is like one can reach out and touch them.

justjean
"EB, your mountain reigns supreme over your lovely scene"

Thank You, it has a bit of a Pacific northwest flavor.

jibes
"EB. You have done a great job of this beautiful scene."

Thank You

Jasminek
"Wow, what mountain you can paint. Simply beautiful."

Thank You

Thank You all I didn't expect such a response.
Earle

Amyas
07-17-2011, 06:08 AM
the details of the mountains...just awesome

justjean
07-17-2011, 11:57 AM
A lovely painting of a beautiful scene :):)

Belvrog
07-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Wonderful place and very well done Eb. Great!!!:)

Nika
07-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Wonderful scenery :)

EB
07-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Amyas, justjean, Belvrog and Nika, thank You