PDA

View Full Version : Playtime

waheednasir
04-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Dear all, sharing my recent work, "Playtime", its more like a second version of my earlier work, "Pond". i wanted this to look more energetic and with more sense of movement, than the earlier one.
painted in a very casual fashion, using tablet in artrage, with a hint of painter.

happy viewing..:).

ogside
04-22-2011, 12:17 AM
hey !
I like it very much. your use ot technic is very interesting and original.
what type of tool do you use and AR2 or AR3

very fine !

Jasminek
04-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Wow, love this style!:)

pat1940
04-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Waheed, always love your work so much and this is no exception, beautiful and full of movement, you did exactly what you wanted to do;);););););):):):):):):)

coops
04-22-2011, 03:10 AM
Looks like a feeding frenzy going on in this pond. Beautiful use of colour and creation of movement. Great work again Waheed:)

gxhpainter2
04-22-2011, 03:49 AM
Waheed - excelllent color and movement in this. the looser style and fine brush work gives my eye lots of places to look and investigate. The pond theme with the fish is a nice one for this... I can hear the fish thrashing about for food.. :D:):):):):) I would love this as a large painting/print.

Caesar
04-22-2011, 05:57 AM
Superlative play indeed! :eek::cool::):):):):):)

VanityX
04-22-2011, 06:50 AM
I love this one too.... I think you achieved what you wanted and did it AGAIN very beautifull. But I must admit.....I am still very in love with the pond.
And I have been looking at your website too and you can considder me as a very big fan ! All you art is splendid and there is no exception to that..;)

I have a very nice big pond in my garden but after this winter I had to throw away about 25 Koi fish, there is not one left, only plain goldfish. We have had these fish for more than 6 years now and they measured from 20 cm to about 50 cm's. I was so sad that I first said lets get rid of the pond but after seeing your pond painting I realized that I want the sight of these colorfull fish back in my pond. So we are going to buy some new ones in a month...

This is our pond it is more than 7 by 4 meters...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_WZC2tybvK7A/TDIW6TZyIVI/AAAAAAAAAgM/l-GoPRHRTws/s720/p1.jpg

P. D. Dinkles
04-22-2011, 07:01 AM
Rich. Unbelievable. Will be looking at for long time. As VanityX recommends, going to your web site to see your stuff. Such talented painters. Truly, I am spending more time enjoying and commenting on the paintings and artists than painting. I am not complaining.

Alexandra
04-22-2011, 07:35 AM
Always a pleasure Waheed viewing your work-so unique and beautiful!

jibes
04-22-2011, 08:16 AM
An abstract sort of fish pond. Very good!

screenpainter
04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
enjoyable painting. lots of motion and color. very nice indeed.

waheednasir
04-22-2011, 09:09 PM
ogside, Jasminek, pat, coops, gxhpainter, Caesar, VanityX, P. D. Dinkles, Alexandra, jibes and gzairborne, thanks very much my friends..:). glad u all like this.

ogside, thanks, this has been done in artrage 1, from the very start, sketching and blocking in the main colors till the end. only at few points i used painter for adding little touches here and there. esp for the water. largely artrage work. the tools i used are the oil brush, knife and the pencil.

VanityX, thanks for visiting my site and liking the work. i must say that u got a beautiful pond with very beautiful setting and surrounding, great spot! do get the koi fish back and have them with the goldfish. they surely are wonderful addition to any pond. im glad the work made you change the decision..:).

P. D. Dinkles, thanks for browsing thru the website..:).

best to all.

Selby
04-22-2011, 11:03 PM
beautiful waheed:) would love such a pond in my backyard

mannafig
04-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Really lovely dear Waheed:):)

barnburner
04-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Great work indeed! :):)

justjean
04-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Waheed, a beautiful pond teaming with life and colour, I have browsed your site for many years , way back from the WC days :D and always find beauty there :)

byroncallas
04-23-2011, 04:50 PM
My goodness, wonderful. The color, movement and energy make you stand up and take notice. Terrific work. I love it.

AT-TA
04-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Quite relaxing to look at this painting. Beautiful flickering of colors makes the whole piece so eyecatchy too.... as always... Waheed, very good job indeed.

MacPix
04-24-2011, 10:48 AM
Fabulous, as always! The movement and colors keep my eyes swimming around this painting!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

waheednasir
04-25-2011, 04:58 PM
thanks so much Selby, mannafig, barnburner, justjean, byroncallas, AT-TA and MacPix..:).

cheers all.

ogside
04-26-2011, 07:49 PM
this has been done in artrage 1, from the very start, sketching and blocking in the main colors till the end. only at few points i used painter for adding little touches here and there. esp for the water. largely artrage work. the tools i used are the oil brush, knife and the pencil.

thank-you , very fine job :)