PDA

View Full Version : Easter Wishes - Egg of hope

Caesar
04-20-2011, 09:53 PM
My best wishes and blessings to You all, dear friends and mates!

Easter and eggs, the symbols of a new birth, of a new life.
Like for Christmas we often dilute the fundamental joy and meanings it carried us for millennia now, the great stories behind, believing or not in them.
Therefore we often forget how to simply and profoundly enjoy these special moments of our spiritual lives.

I never try to be politically correct, only deeply respectful, so I made a composition of what the Easter we're celebrating next 24th is, since my artistic capabilities are far from adequate to convey all .
A story of marvels of words and deeds. A story made with pains and death stood for love, to the benefit of who do not deserve it and still we are loved since ever and our acceptance expected all over our life.
A story though that says that Love and our sublime Lover cannot eventually die, on the contrary, it defeated our own death too. A neverending story then ...
How can we express all this ardent hope? Impossible. The best I could do was to gather images of this story as inspiring and painted by the greates masters, such as Caravaggio, El Greco, Rubens, but also as reminded in the Good Friday tradition, in the darkest moments we all cross, sooner or later, in the town when I was a kid and in the Eternal Town I live in now.

May consolation, hope and intimate happyness be always with You!

coops
04-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Beautiful and moving composition dear Cesare and I wish you all the very best and good wishes for this coming Easter and times beyond. Excellently done:)

mannafig
04-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Beautifully put together dear Cesare I wish you all the best for now and always:):)

MSIE
04-21-2011, 05:25 AM
thank you Ceasar, happy easter to you and your family! :)

semd74
04-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Beautiful composition...well done !!!

gxhpainter2
04-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Caesar - such a moving comment and great images from our art history. I really appreciate your sentiment and caring shown here all year... thanks and I wish you and your family a Happy Easter:):):)

Alexandra
04-21-2011, 02:31 PM
Nice collage Cesare!

Caesar
04-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Thank You very much, dear Katie, Amanda, MSIE, Semd74, Ghxpainter and Sandra!
All the best to You all!

D Akey
04-22-2011, 05:14 AM
Nobody's efforts convey 'All', my dear Caesar. But you say plenty.

I very much appreciate sharing the road with you and these other wonderful seekers through Art. We may all be seeking different things, but boiled down, I don't thing it's all that different. The unifying dynamic for me is sometimes seen in binary form, like in the most basic computer language. Its seen in Attraction and Repulsion. On and Off. 0 and 1. Black and White in its most essential form. Blame it on the Big Bang, lest it all be merely one or the other, perhaps with no need for either. From this all else is just an attempt to explain and interpret the relationship. Nice to be an artist with a full palette.

I am a spiritual guy too, largely because of the colors there. Happy Easter to you and may all your eggs be colorful.

Lee
04-22-2011, 07:04 AM
Dear Caesar, Thank You so much for you Easter Collection and Greeting, bet way back in you family history you would find some blood relation to your artistic heros, something you aspire to carry on, in a way, live on and on in art, but the message truely is a political one, even inspiring Constitutions, love and peace and equality, Best Easter Wishes to you and your family!:)

screenpainter
04-22-2011, 08:37 PM
beautiful card you have made. thanks and Happy Easter to you as well.

waheednasir
04-22-2011, 09:13 PM
beautiful, very strong work Caesar. ive always admired the skills and works of the old masters, carrying so much emotions. stunning!

:).

eighty+
04-22-2011, 10:43 PM
can't say much as I'm still painted blue :cool:

AT-TA
04-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Caesar, beautiful collage of masterpieces dealing with faith and redemption of Jesus Christ.

I too, wish You peace, joy and richies of His love not just during holidays but for the rest of your life. :)

Caesar
04-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Late thanks You all for appreciating this art-driven, heartfelt wishes.