PDA

View Full Version : Alien in space Updated show

Bobbyray
04-20-2011, 10:58 AM
It's just a theory. hehe

Created the background in ArtRage and used Poser to add the human skull and lighting, so if it is a human skull why do I call it an Alien skull? He is in space and that makes him an alien. right? :eek: hehe

I will keep this going with new art... as time permits me. :cool:

P. D. Dinkles
04-20-2011, 11:17 AM
BrAy

Excellent, excellent. The idea and art are excellent. Though, in your search, were you looking for intelligent life?

I talked to Carl Sagan once. He told me, "P.D., I have good news and bad news." What's that", I said.

"The good news is there is intelligent life in the universe."

"Great", I remarked. "Then, what could the bad news be"?

It ain't us.

Great painting.

What version of Poser do you use.

Bobbyray
04-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Ron
I am using ver 7 of poser....and thanks for the tip from Carl. I knew that though. The aliens already told me. They were here visiting on vacation and I took them for a sail. They took me for a ride on their ship...to mars and back in less than 1 hour....wooooooo and if you believe that I have some land for sale in the Harbor....hehe:eek:

So when do we get our intelligence? I want some. :D

PS> One of my astrophysics professors once said that if we live long enough as a race of beings to evolve, we will achieve true intelligence.
I like to believe that.;)

:cool:

Caesar
04-20-2011, 07:41 PM
This is a really gorgeous composition, dear B-R! :eek::cool::):):):):):)
He must have died and rested on Earth for some time though, since I can hardly believe bacteria could pick bones clean in the void ... :rolleyes:;)

mannafig
04-20-2011, 08:37 PM
A great concept:):). Well he is/was an Alien to the environment:D

Bobbyray
04-21-2011, 05:55 AM
Caesar,

Yes he was from earth and now hangs in space...the bacteria went with him. hehe Thanks much....;)

Mannafig,
Yes he was and is, human and hangin in space now....hehe :eek:

Bobbyray
04-21-2011, 06:04 AM
Ahhhh another one but this time it is a real alien in space...;) hehe

The Grey Species...ya know the ones that that give free human medical treatments (experiments are xtra) on humans by abductions. :eek:

Bobbyray
04-21-2011, 06:47 AM
And one of my Alien Space Nutz comics.....;)

If you have ever been abducted by aliens please disregard this. It is a comic.

barnburner
04-21-2011, 11:46 AM
What a great job Bobby... :):)

Alexandra
04-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Wow Bobby, great!!!!

Caesar
04-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Your with is as mush cosmic as Your gorgeous paintings, dear B-Ray-Ban!:cool::D:):):):):)

Bobbyray
04-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Barnburner, Alexandra and Caesar

;):)

Thanks much, just having some fun with my space art paintings. hehe:cool:

jibes
04-22-2011, 08:23 AM
All very nice!

waheednasir
04-22-2011, 08:52 PM
this is good and im sure it will work very well for a poster..:).

gxhpainter2
04-23-2011, 01:46 AM
BobbyRay - these are great space with aliens!... I really like the way you included Poser images into the AR work with outer space stars, nebula etc...great combinations... and fun:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):)

Bobbyray
04-23-2011, 05:58 AM
Jibes, Waheed and Gxhpainter

Thank you very much. It was fun to do but I would rather have been good enough to use artrage to paint it all. :( BUT hey we do what we can. Space I can paint very well but characters not so good.

Thanks again for he kind words!! :);)