PDA

View Full Version : Mesa Verde

ScottF
04-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Its been awhile since I posted. Been on sort of a walkabout. I had to go to the States because of family matters. Bought an iPad (1st gen). Ive been playing around with that more than painting recently. Like D Akey, Ive been caught up with music, as in iPad keyboard and studio apps--though Im sure hes got his chops down better than I will. :cool:

Based on an internet reference pic. Hope you find something of interest.

Jasminek
04-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Another fascinatingly:) realistic painting of yours, love it.

limey-g
04-15-2011, 08:29 AM
Very nice, love the perception of depth in your painting.
Geoff

P. D. Dinkles
04-15-2011, 08:32 AM
I know this is a painting. I know i know nothing of Art.

semd74
04-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Had to look twice to make sure this wasnt a photograph...great painting !!!

barnburner
04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm with Steve... If you had told me this was a photograph, I would never have believed otherwise.
Amazing work Scott.. Just amazing. :):):)

AT-TA
04-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Good to have you back Scott and this is out of this world... wow.... you are so good at painting buildings and this one is so interesting and romantic...just beautiful masterpiece. :-)

Alexandra
04-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Oh the colors and shadows are truly magnificent Scott, and the painting as well. What an incredible view, outstanding!:):):):):):):):):):)

gxhpainter2
04-15-2011, 09:22 AM
ScottF - I don't know your background ( I am new here ) a professional, amateur, semi-pro??? but when I first opened this I thought it was a photograph.. you have captured the light and warmth of that area perfectly... an amazing study hope you have more time for new works..:):):):)

damasocl
04-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Scott:
Textures are incredible!!!!
Bravo!!!

Suha
04-15-2011, 01:10 PM
amazing work ,excellent lighting;)

MacPix
04-15-2011, 09:11 PM
I love the way you have captured the light and texture. Mesa Verde is an extraordinary place and you have represented it brilliantly!:)

Caesar
04-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Muy caliente! Dear Scott, You really found the El Dorado, with Your inimitable, excellent, valuable and amazing style which respects and exalts the reality in astounding outcomes such as this masterpiece! Bravissimo!:eek::cool::):):):):):)

Mike Severoff
04-15-2011, 11:20 PM
It's amazing. I really liked it

pat1940
04-16-2011, 01:17 AM
Wow, Scott this is beautiful, love the effects, pops right out and so good to see you again, I really missed seeing your masterpieces, please dont leave us for too long:);)

pat1940
04-16-2011, 01:20 AM
Scott, I just downloaded this painting, just want to try to get this beautiful effect, hope you dont mind

coops
04-16-2011, 02:12 AM
Fantstaic detail Scott and phewwww I can feel the heat from the sun. Well done :)

ScottF
04-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Thanks to all of you for your kind words and comments! So very much appreciated!

Noogins
04-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Great texture here. It looks so real.

waheednasir
04-16-2011, 05:36 PM
really like the historical look of this. well done..:).

justjean
04-17-2011, 02:03 AM
A beautiful work, , now you need to do a tutorial :D

ScottF
04-17-2011, 07:37 AM
And thanks Noogins, waheed, and justjean for taking a look and commenting!

Nika
04-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Wonderfully painted :):):)

Peter Pinckney
04-18-2011, 02:54 AM
I'm speechless Scott

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MSIE
04-18-2011, 03:18 AM
this is wonderful :)

Lima
04-19-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm speechless Scott
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I agree:):):):)
Your best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ScottF
04-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Sorry to bring this to the top again, but I have to thank Nika, Peter, MSIE, and Lima for taking the time to look and comment. Thanks!:)

Bobbyray
04-20-2011, 05:15 AM
Welcome back to reality....hehe long time bro.

ipad, hu? Well don't forget to send me some ipad art for the ArtRageUS digital magazine Artrage ipad gallery section..... :eek:

This really does look like a photo....great painting as usual....:cool:

See ya in ArtRageUS digital magazine soon I hope.!!!!;)