PDA

View Full Version : My Girl...

artattacks
04-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Hello everybody!
I work on ArtRage from a year ... I have done some painting since! I finished this one, a few weeks ago. Loll I'm quite proud I did it with the mouse because I'm still waiting for my graphics tablet! lol I hope you enjoy it!

dont be too rude with me, it is not finished yet and I am just a beginner lol

Caesar
04-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome and congratulations for both Your painting and the model!
We'll see marvels when You'll get Your tablet, but I can assure there are also ways to work with the mouse with very good outcomes as in many cases, as You showed us too here, where it gives such an amazingly soft look!

artattacks
04-09-2011, 04:15 AM
Thank you very much! I was not expecting to receive such beautiful compliments. I will do my best to work on it again and make her the most beautiful! ;) see you soon! Julie

D Akey
04-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Nothing to be rude about. She's gorgeous and you captured the look of love very well indeed.

And save a version of this one at this level if you are going to keep working on it, as this has a very elegant, atmospheric quality in its simplicity.

Bravo! I very much look forward to what you will be able to do with the new tablet when you get it, if you can do this with a mouse.

pat1940
04-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Dear artattacks, you have done an exceptional job on this painting, and I am looking forward to seeing more, welcome to the forum, they are great people here and never rude, will help in any way so just enjoy painting ;)

gxhpainter2
04-09-2011, 07:48 AM
dear artattacks - ( nice name BTW ) very nice work especially with a mouse! I like the soft focus and posing. I agree with DAkey - keep a copy of this before you work on it anymore. Welcome to this forum , hope we see a lot more from you :):):):)

screenpainter
04-09-2011, 12:34 PM
very nice portrait. I like the style of it.

Suha
04-09-2011, 02:18 PM
nice work, thank you:)

justjean
04-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Great mousing :)

coops
04-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Welcome Artattacks and thats a fine start, looking forward to seeing many more from you:)

artattacks
04-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Thank you all for your comments, I'll try to post my work regularly. Is anybody can help me to create a gallery? I look for how to do, but I have not found. And thank you again! See you soon!

D Akey
04-10-2011, 04:14 AM
I have never made a personal gallery, but I went and looked and it appears that all you have to do is click on Gallery in the menu bar above and then click Upload. . . and presumably follow the prompts.

But that's just a guess.

J Witt
04-10-2011, 04:48 AM
That's is amazing you did that with a mouse. :eek:

artattacks
04-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Yes, I have not received my tablet. I bought a Bamboo Tablet Pen and Touch I hope I'll do better with that ... If I continue like this with the mouse I'm going to buy me a new wrist loll :cool:

Noogins
04-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Art, a warm welcome to you. Your work is impressive. I love the colors in this piece. I recently tried to do a portrait of my daughter and it didn't turn out to well so I admire the people who make it look so easy like yourself because it definitely is not easy for me. :)

MSIE
04-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Artattacks, when I found ArtRage some years ago, I couldn't afford a tablet so I was doodling away with the mouse ... but couldn't afford a new wrist also :D so I had to stop having fun with ArtRage.

now that I got a Wacom for my birthday this year, it's much more fun ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your paintings, your girl already looks so pretty! :) it seems she too is waiting for your Bamboo to arrive ;)

damasocl
04-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Wonderful!!!!

P. D. Dinkles
04-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Bewitching!

Hammers
04-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Good work and esp. for mouse. I remember back in the Amiga days working in Deluxe Paint doing painting and animation with a mouse. A couple of times used tracing onto transparency celluloid, taped onto the screen to help keep things in check.

Ah it's nice to remember how far things have come, even if I am showing my age...

Keep it up and you certainly won't look back once you have your tablet :)

P. D. Dinkles
04-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Mysterious and alluring.