PDA

View Full Version : Spring beauty - More pansies ...

Caesar
04-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Not really an enchanter ... :p:p:p His name is Alessandro Pansa! ;):D

VanityX
04-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Very nice ! you are a man of many talents and styles !:D

mannafig
04-02-2011, 05:20 AM
Hmm not to sure on the spring Beauty:rolleyes::D:D
However a fantastic painting as always dear Cesare:):)

coops
04-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Nice one Cesare:)

limey-g
04-02-2011, 09:01 AM
Nice job, love the style.
Geoff

eighty+
04-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Hail O Caesar Si Bella Bella :confused::D:D

MSIE
04-02-2011, 09:25 AM
I bet there's pansies on his tie! :D

semd74
04-02-2011, 09:28 AM
He's definitely not a spring beauty...but a very nice painting

Caesar
04-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Dear VanityX (are You a relative of Asterix and Obelix by the way?:D:p), My style seems to be styleless painting .... Actually there's probably always a little common core in my traits and drawings, but with ArtRage I feel like into a huge entertainment park so that I can use many tools and try many styles, many approaches as inspired by some idea, little experiment or some great master. Should I go commecial and try to position and sell my paintings, I'd starve, because I wouldn't be recognizable and I have too fun and too little discipline using ArtRage. Thank You very much, dear mate!

Dear Amanda, this is one of my company top executives and probably the only case of a person that gets more beautiful when painted in a portrait-caricature. Therefore I may get a position with this, for istance Company Official Court Painter VP :D:D
Thank You!

Do You really like him, dear Katie? :eek: ...:D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Geoff! Still a bit loose painting as a style, but the important is to get the target in a reasonably short time ...

:p Dear ATPlus, thank You for Your approval! Anyway bella is fminine and this guy is a male (thus bello), or he declares to be so at least.

Apart from his surnam Pansa You mean, dear MSIE?:D:D Thank You!

I agree, dear Semd74! Your pansies are far more beautiful! Thank You!

J Witt
04-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Makes me smile. Very good

MSIE
04-02-2011, 01:09 PM
take a closer look at his tie :D

MacPix
04-02-2011, 02:44 PM
What a wonderful caricature!:D:D:D

justjean
04-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Caesar, great sketching altho I'm not sure about pansies and beauty but maybe a bit of happy go lucky :D

AT-TA
04-02-2011, 04:39 PM
He looks like he had a stroke Caesar, but he seems to be a jolly good fellow to me... at least you painted him like that... nice caricature and ejoy painting them in your own style... it is pleasant to look at....:);)

P. D. Dinkles
04-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Looks like a good friend.

P.D.

Weeks
04-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Hehe :) Great Ceasar...

I like the style.

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
04-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Thank you very much, dear J Witt! He's odd and makes me smile too, but he earns several time what I earn .... :D

What a sharp sight, dear MSIE! I shoud have thought my subliminal perception was right thinking to pansies! :D:p:p A smart and funny idea to magnify on his tie (and a masterful insertion! :)). Thank you!

Thank You, dear MacPix! I put a picture with few pansies underneath first, then I removed them because it rather looked like a cemetery picture that way ...:D:D

Dear Jean, I mostly make caricature of either beautiful or charming people (mostly becuse I like them) of of ugly or somehow unpleasant ones (to either make they look more interesting or satiricallu make fun of them or their behaviour).;) Thank You!

You should listen to him speaking, dear Anna. He's a son of a famous and well connected journalist, writer and historian here (which partially explains his striking career ...), thus culturally well educated, but he's scarcely intelligible when he speaks because he chews words and his nose seems perennially obstructed by chronical cold. He smokes the pipe (or likes to be seen with it in his mouth). Thank you!

Maybe, generally speaking, but not of mine, dear Dinkles!
I tend to be very exclusive when choosing friends although reasonably tolerant of possible faults I may do too in good fait or under wrong moment, but I don't let anyone tell lies or play tricks, especially the ones not smart enough to cheat me, so any solution requires a honest admission first, no matter how big or powerful someone feels to be.;) Thank You!

Thank You, dear Weeks! Just a drawing I then coloured with oil underneath and finally merged for final touches. A quite speedy and reasonably effective approach!

Alexandra
04-03-2011, 04:48 AM
I don't know who he is dear Cesare, but I love your caricatures, outstanding!

pat1940
04-03-2011, 05:16 AM
Caesar, you are so funny, I expected to see these beautiful pansies, never the less a great painting:D:D:D

gxhpainter2
04-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Caesar - very funny. nice character in the face and your usual excellent brush work.;)

D Akey
04-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Panzies? I thought you said "Panties". . . being as this is a painting by our dear chivalric, Danteistic observer and sometimes inventor of the female forum. . . er, form. . . here now, weighing in at CLXXXIV lbs., from Rome Italy. . .the tri 'em, voratious meistro himself, Caesar!!!!!!!!

So um, where's the dames, mate?

Oh, and as to the picture, this is a pretty darn nice political cartoon like portrait of whomever. You have done some pics of like gents, wherein you demonstrate an innate knack for political cartoon, at least drawing wise. I am not familiar with these flowers, but I would assume like so many of their ilk, they thrive on manure and come out smelling like a flower (thus the title 'Panzies' which mean something different in America -- like a pussy or weakling).

Fun stuff, Caesar.

Caesar
04-03-2011, 11:01 PM
I have to keep alive the possibility of some surprise in my entries ;), dear Pat! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Ghxpainter! His one among the few humans reminding me of Goofy ...:D:D:D

Ahahah:p LOL ... so I deceived also Your expectations, dear D Akey, so that You started talking and numbering in Latin? :D
Actually I'm still famous among my od collegues in Turin for my vignettes with caricatures and jokes concrerning the whole technical direction they collected in copies all over the three years I was there. Thank You very much!