PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Passion

barnburner
03-31-2011, 10:42 AM
Two months have passed since Sean and Mariska agreed to let Senta, daughter of the Arapaho chief, live with them thru the winter. In spite of the fact that the Chief had tried to give Senta to Sean as his second wife, and despite that fact that Senta was young and very beautiful, Mariska agreed to let her stay so that she would not starve.
This has been a day of very hard work, and all of them have gone to bed early, Senta near the cave entrance, and Sean and Mariska further inside the cave. Along about midnight, Sean is awakened by a sound of movement in their cave. Sitting up and turning his head, he is treated to the sight of Senta's silhouette being framed in front of the moonlight sparkling through the waterfall at the entrance of the cave. Staring at the outline of her body, Sean suddenly finds it difficult to breathe...
He is almost shocked when Mariska's hand reaches out and touches him, and he hears her voice whispering in his ear..
"Go to her Sean... I know you want her...I know she wants you....it's allright....Go!"
Overwhelmed, Sean passionately kisses Mariska, and gets to his feet and starts walking towards Senta....
As he gets almost to her, she reaches out to him and says, "Sean, I want you"...
Sweat beading on his face, Sean reaches out and............

Then he woke up, and realized it was just a dream. :D:D:D:):)

Alexandra
03-31-2011, 11:13 AM
Uh oh Mike. I hope he doesn't talk in his sleep.:eek::D

barnburner
03-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Uh oh Mike. I hope he doesn't talk in his sleep.:eek::D

Me too! :):):D

Sketchism71
03-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Those are the dreams you hope restart when you fall back to sleep! Love the silhouette!;)

barnburner
03-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Those are the dreams you hope restart when you fall back to sleep! Love the silhouette!;)

Uh...I'll plead the 5th on that... :D:)
Thank you...:):)

justjean
03-31-2011, 06:17 PM
My oh my, he's gonna get himself in trouble :D

semd74
03-31-2011, 08:17 PM
!!! Here We Go !!!

barnburner
04-01-2011, 01:00 AM
My oh my, he's gonna get himself in trouble :D

Probably he came down with a fever, and was not responsible for his thinking.... :D:)
Thanks for looking in Jean. :)

barnburner
04-01-2011, 01:03 AM
!!! Here We Go !!!

Perhaps the next picture will be of Sean with a bloody nose, Senta with a black eye, and Mariska with bruised knuckles.. :D:)

Caesar
04-01-2011, 01:18 AM
If Sean did talk in his dreams I presume he could realize it as soon as he wakes up and he finds his head with an unusual and additional protuberance ... :D:D:D Anyway the scene looks to dark for us to ascertain ...
If I were Sean though, I would also wonder what Mariska may have dreamed of in some scenes where she's just boiled and poured some coffee ...;):mad::D

barnburner
04-01-2011, 04:35 AM
If Sean did talk in his dreams I presume he could realize it as soon as he wakes up and he finds his head with an unusual and additional protuberance ... :D:D:D Anyway the scene looks to dark for us to ascertain ...
If I were Sean though, I would also wonder what Mariska may have dreamed of in some scenes where she's just boiled and poured some coffee ...;):mad::D

LOL.... Very astute observations....:D:)
Thank you Caesar... Much appreciated. :)