PDA

View Full Version : the greysman ...haa jacktar .............

speggie
03-29-2011, 01:07 PM
hello .again hello just stopped to say .......you get the picture ...........
shades of grry...........quickie.... but the first for many a moon i may be back if only i could see .................eyesight shot to bits at the mo need spectacles soon ...........:cool::cool::eek::D

D Akey
03-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Spegglander! Ye returne to tar the ol' Jack-o. Har.

Great portrait of his haunts. Hope he likes the genre. I sure do, from the both of ya. I especially like the boot hill pate. Hahaha. And of course, the lass what's just over his shoulder. . .

Fine one. Now get yer glasses, lad and commence ta lookin' olde English and wizened.

Caesar
03-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Dear Speggie, I'm so happy You're back, old, good master of our mind mazes! This is another top class artpiece out of Your magical case!
I love it!
It also reminds me, feature-wise, but even more psychologically, of one of our greatest popstar here in Italy, Vasco Rossi.

coops
03-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Your style is always so recognisable Speggie and always a really good view. Well done:)

jacktar51
03-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Hello dear Speggie,I just had to come in and say how nice it is to see a post of yours,and of course to see our mutual friend Mr D Akey on here,quite like good old times,I see you still have the Knack to amaze us even with a quick sketch,(Ha The Greysman indeed)good one anyway,hope for more from you Speggie, bye for now......Jack.