PDA

View Full Version : Tile piece

Caesar
03-29-2011, 03:14 AM
An abstract bas-relief play to relax. Hope you like it.

pat1940
03-29-2011, 07:44 AM
I like this a lot Caesar, wonderful job as always;);):)

Evart
03-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Very nice, I like the texture.:)

AT-TA
03-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Even the relatively not that important things sometime catch our attention, maybe just because the ray of sun landed on their egdes... this must be one of them... nice interpretation of happy little moment....;)

Jasminek
03-29-2011, 10:17 AM
Very good turn out as usual dear Ceasar.:)

Caesar
03-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Thank You, dear Pat. The experiment was aimed at starting from a custom canvas I got from a custom sticker to check whether it kept the grain. I obviously had to pack it someway semi-abstractly to present a decently tasty outcome ...

Thank you, dear Evart! I realize more and more the importance of preliminary textures after the great lessons by Andrea, in the past, and Weeks, who's stunning us in this period.

Whenever I have the opportunity, dear Anna, actually I tend to enjoy even the most apparently meaningless piece of reality, dear Anna, with a wonder feeling and a praising heart. This comes not from any direct observation though, but certainly from both what I've got in my mind circuits and casual intervention of little accidents I try to cause on the canvas. Thank You!

Maybe a quite unusual way to celebrate colors spreading of spring, dear Jasmine. Thank You!

Sketchism71
03-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Very well done Caesar! Great composition and color. I also really like the almost 3D effect of this.