PDA

View Full Version : Rings of Time and Space

Alexandra
03-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Okay, here is more of a neutral to masculine palette so I hope Cesare will like it. I will upload this to a mouse pad and add "Cesare's Desk" to it.:cool: The items there are customizable as to adding a name if you wish.
Now mates, can you find the fish? There may be a few.:confused:

franc
03-25-2011, 04:49 PM
OH Boy ==Reminds me of those things Shrinks use to get into your inner-most thoughts !!! Did find some of your fish though--unless it's my mind working overtime.

Sketchism71
03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
This is EXCELLENT! I see the fish...wait no I don't...wait there is one...wait... oh I see them... The colors, the theme, the design, the testosterone (Caesar will be very happy)! Very well done Sandra!!!:D:D:D

justjean
03-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Sandy, love the design and colours and to my wondering eye I see the fishies :)

semd74
03-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Yes !!! I found the fish...very well done Sandra :):):)

D Akey
03-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Can't tell if we're playing "Go Fish" or "Where's Nemo". . .

You're turning out to be an incredible designer, Alexandra. Those last few have been kick ass.

Top drawer meaning it could be the coolest pattern for garmentry of the female persuasion. Really elegant.

Also you're spooking me a little since this is something I have been thinking about lately. . . the time space thing with a vinyl record spin. So a lady wearing this pattern would not be unlike the sorcerer's hat with the stars and moons on it. Kinda lets people know that she's something of a cosmic DJ.

Anyway, with the design, well done!

Caesar
03-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Definitely wonderful and on spot, dear Sandra! Thank You very much!
I like it completely and without any reservation.:):):):):):)
I feel honoured to have teased Your creativity so as to get such an elegant expression of all the facets and feelings the character of a man should be able to possess and show (I wish I could be even vaguely corresponding to it and anytime in everydays real life). :o
What I see here is: good consideration, thoughtfulness, calm, strength, patience, warmth, taste, some spice ... etc.
I think that this design would be absolutely great for quite a number of applications going from perfumes, to accessories, to pull-overs ...(thanks for the mouse pad in the meanwhile:D)
Big claps to Your mind for this further fantastic imagination and execution.

Stylized fish (does this word have the plural?:confused::rolleyes::o:() seem more than one to me in here ... a quite symbolically rich and dense clue I'd say!

byroncallas
03-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Hey, something is fishy here. :D:D:D:D
Beautiful. Another of your wonderfully creative construction so well delivered. Wonderful. :)

Bobbyray
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Yup, seems kinda fishy to me too....hehe

Geee I lost count...... um :eek:

Great work there..... cool idea too. Just add water and you have an aquarium of fish traveling through space and time......;)

javier
03-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Excellent work, amazing creative talent, I really like this.

barnburner
03-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Sandy, this is one my favorites of your paintings. Very well done!
I did find one fish...tried to look for more, but went blind...:D:D:):)

gxhpainter2
03-26-2011, 03:27 AM
Dear Alexandra, I think I found the fish not sure, but i am sure i love this palette of colors and the design! Really really first rate!:):)

Alexandra
03-26-2011, 08:34 AM
Oh my goodness! Thank you all!
The fish were one of those happy accidents with the wonderful effects with this software. I thought I would try to crop it later and add detail to the Koi/or carp. So strange because I just looked at Katie's beautiful painting and she one too!

Franc-I would hate to have to describe what I see!:o:D

Eddie-Thanks so much! So happy that you liked it!:):)

Jean-Thank you kind lady!!!:):)

Steve-Thanks a bunch!:):)

DAkey-Hey-as far as spooked-you've joined my club. Go a read the History Channel site-man oh man-I will have to send you a PM about that one!!!

Cesare-Oh I am so happy that you liked it, and thank you for your kindness dear friend!:):)

Byron-Thank you kind sir much appreciated!:):)

Bobbyray-Very good, I like that! UMMMMM now I will have to work on another one-Koi traveling through space and time! Thanks so much dear man!

Javier-Thanks so much, I appreciate your kind comment!:):)

Mike-Oh no, you will have to do the Tibetan hokey pokey again! Thanks dear friend!:):)

Ghx-Many kind thanks!!!!!:):)

mannafig
03-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Beautiful dear Sandy so creative and I love the fishies too:):)
This would look stunning on silk fabric made into an evening gown:rolleyes::D

Weeks
03-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Mhmmmm...? Alexandra, :confused:

Are those vortex ...? :rolleyes:

Very nice "motifs"...

Best,

Weeks

Alexandra
03-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi Amanda, Thank you-this makes my day dear friend! I also would love to see it on a scarf. I love them.:D

Hi Weeks, Your guess is my guess-haha! I started with the masking tool and duplicating and flipping here and there and then ended up in outer space with the flying Koi.:eek::D Thanks so very much. You are one of my favorite artists!

alkratzer
03-27-2011, 02:42 AM
Nice one Sandra -- The layers, transparencies and overlaps really say "Space" I'm not sure if it is inner or outer, but in either case I could float away into it!

Alexandra
03-27-2011, 08:29 AM
So good to see you Al, thank you!

pat1940
03-27-2011, 08:55 AM
As usual Sandra, very creative, I also thought this would be nice wallpaper on a bachelors pads domain, especially after a few beers lol great work

Lee
03-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Dear Alexandra, like being caught in a dense school, or is it shoal:confused:? of jellyfish, you come up with the coolest ideas,!!!:)

looked it up, "The term "shoal" can be used to describe any group of fish, including mixed- species groups, while "school" is used for more closely knit groups of the same" ,,,,,,,,,,,:D

AT-TA
03-27-2011, 10:31 AM
I see a lot of fishes Sandy. This would be a pretty blouse out of your pattern... you are very talented in your own way... :)

Alexandra
03-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Pat, Lee, and AT, Thanks dear Ladies.:):):)