PDA

View Full Version : Download For Moving West PDF File

barnburner
03-24-2011, 02:41 AM
More than a few people have expressed an interest in reading my story after it was put together in a book form. For those interested, here is the link for the completed pdf file of my "Moving West" novel.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yp7c577f4tyvr3i/Moving%20West.pdf

My thanks to Mannafig for painting the cover shot. I will always be grateful for that kindness.
I've expanded some of the chapters, corrected as many mistakes as I could find, and have touched up, or made significant changes to some of the paintings that I was not satisfied with.
While the book is fiction, I've tried to make it a piece of historical fiction, doing my best to be accurate with historical facts. The character of Sean's last name was taken from my Mother's maiden name - Eaton. There is also some relationship in the travels of this character, and those of my ancestors.
Thanks to all that have read and commented on individual chapters. I truly appreciate it.
I hope you will find the completed work to be worth reading also.

Caesar
03-24-2011, 04:49 AM
Thank You very much, dear Barnburner! :):):):):)

mannafig
03-24-2011, 05:24 AM
Nicely done dear Barn This has been a real pleasure to read and view.
Thanks for a great story:):)

Bobbyray
03-24-2011, 08:49 AM
Where is our Autographed copy?????:cool:

Great work Mike.... Your dedication has paid off...:eek:

Somebody call a publisher!!!!!!;)

barnburner
03-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Caesar, Amanda, BobbyRay....

Thank you all for your kind comments. I truly do hope that you enjoy the final version very much.

Lima
03-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Thak you Barn. A job very well done. Congratulations.

barnburner
03-24-2011, 10:43 AM
Thak you Barn. A job very well done. Congratulations.

I appreciate that very much Oriane.. Hope you enjoy it. :):)

barnburner
03-24-2011, 11:59 PM
With thanks to BobbyRay for the tip, I published the book at Yudu.com, and it can be viewed online at
http://www.yudu.com/item/details/308174/Moving-West

On a personal note, I woke up early this morning realizing that I had neglected to mention two very important people. The characters Ben and Katie Dill were named after my Great Grandparents on my father's side. They were just wonderfully kind and hard working people, and it was just a natural fit to use their names for the people in the book that matched those traits.

Alexandra
03-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Thanks so much Mike-loved every part of it. Again, I would love to see this in a movie.

barnburner
03-25-2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks so much Mike-loved every part of it. Again, I would love to see this in a movie.

Thank you Sandy... I'm so happy that you enjoyed it.
If it makes it to a movie, perhaps I can persuade the director to cast you as Mariska? :):)

Sketchism71
03-26-2011, 01:39 AM
This is an incredible accomplishment and it has been fascinating to witness its creation. Congratulations barnburner and thank you for the link! Well done!

barnburner
03-26-2011, 02:05 AM
This is an incredible accomplishment and it has been fascinating to witness its creation. Congratulations barnburner and thank you for the link! Well done!

Wow....Sketch, I cannot begin to express what that means to me. Must admit there were a couple of times when I wondered what I had been thinking when I started this project... :D It proved to be both a great challenge, and an equally great learning process.
Thank you very much, and I do hope you enjoy the book. :):):)

coops
03-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Well done again Barnburner on a fine story with wonderful paintings. I enjoyed it so much:)

barnburner
03-26-2011, 04:32 AM
Well done again Barnburner on a fine story with wonderful paintings. I enjoyed it so much:)

Katie, thank you so much. You kind support is very much appreciated. I am delighted that you have enjoyed it. :):)