PDA

View Full Version : Secret Affection

mannafig
03-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Well this has been a while coming in the W.I.P.

Hope you enjoy it.:):)

D Akey
03-18-2011, 12:09 PM
And just when opposable thumbs would have been most useful too. . .

Very cool Sheena of the Jungle/Beauty and the Beast sort of story telling/metaphoric image. Looks like you hit the mark smack in the middle of the bull's. . . er cat's eye. Well done.

Lima
03-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Very pretty Manna. Well done.

byroncallas
03-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Manna, this is pretty hot when you get right down to it. Well done, without a doubt conjures a world of possibilities.

AT-TA
03-18-2011, 03:10 PM
That cat is beautiful Amanda. And the eyes almost human... a lot of character in that cat's face.Wonderful work. :)

Muir Dragonne
03-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Cat hug! hehe Very nicely done. :)

Caesar
03-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Dear Amanda, the final outcome is a really powerful fantasy image. The cat-like fur of this oversized pet and the shading down and towards the ground as well as the rock and the trunks tactile textures are impressive. :eek::cool::):):):)
Maybe this girl has to find some way to break the unpropitious spell which changed the prince into a scary snow tiger.
I just hope that a simple kiss, as usual, may be enough and Charles Bukowsky is not whispering anything different ... :D

Jasminek
03-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Beautiful indeed. My inquiring mind wants to know which one is REALLY the beast?:D

barnburner
03-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Amanda, this is magnificent...Great imagination, and a superb job of painting...:):):)
She is beautiful... Oh what it must be like to be a tiger for a day....:D:D:):):)

mannafig
03-19-2011, 01:23 AM
LOL very funny D Akey:D:D
Thank you very much:):)

Thank you dear Lima:):)

Byron Thank you very much I'm pleased you enjoyed it:):)

Thank you so much dear AT I did at one point consider making him half human but decided against it:):)

Thank you dear Muir:):)

Thank you dearest Cesare that really means a lot:):)
As for the spell well I'll just leave that to your imagination to decide if and how the spell gets broken;):D

Thank you dear Jasmine:)
Hehe I will leave it for you to decide:D:D

LOL I could just imagine:D:D
Thank you dear Barn I really appreciate it:):)

Sketchism71
03-19-2011, 03:51 AM
Ooo La La! An untamed beauty! The cat a tamed beauty! Great fantasy image manna! Looks like a lot of work went into this one, congratulations!:)

Alexandra
03-19-2011, 05:24 AM
Let's see here....it is some where between a MEAAAWAAH and the rolling R's.
Great work dear Amanda!:D:):):):):)

pat1940
03-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Amanda, very beautiful, what a style you have;);):)

coops
03-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Brilliant painting Amanda. I love the textures and the subject too. One can tell that both the Lady and Big Cat have an affinity together and I hope the story has a happy outcome. Well done Amanda:)

screenpainter
03-19-2011, 11:49 AM
brilliant outcome! your persistence paid off huge dividends. you never gave up and it turned out amazing. you see when she was a little girl she was given this tiger cub and they grew up together. It's perfectly innocent. :)

alkratzer
03-19-2011, 12:01 PM
A great painting that makes me want to know more of the story. What more could you ask of a piece of art? Well done!

mannafig
03-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Indeed it did dear Sketch I am so pleased you like it Thank you:):)

LOL Thank you my dear Sandy:):)

Thank you very much dear Pat:):)

I'm sure it will dear Katie thank you:):)

GZ Thank you so very much.A lovely thought to how they are so close:):)
I must admit I did come close to stopping as I had a fairly big break in the middle which is usually a sure way to end a painting for me. I loose the feel for it and it never gets finished.
knowing you and others were watching this in the w.i.p I made sure I finished this one. Thank you for the support:):)

Thank you so very much dear Al That is fantastic to know:):)

Weeks
03-20-2011, 04:57 AM
Waouu.. Mannafig..

It's just.... Mega Cool.. and creative.

Best,

Weeks

mannafig
03-21-2011, 05:51 AM
Thank you so very much dear Weeks:):)

waheednasir
03-21-2011, 05:12 PM
i like the whole environment and the colors, things go well with each other. well done.

mannafig
03-22-2011, 05:44 AM
Thank you very much dear Waheed:):)

javier
03-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Super just wanted to tell you how much I love this painting.

Bobbyray
03-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Amanda

WOW...this looks like a book cover for a new series.

Jungle Jane... is this a self portrait? :eek: hehe

barnburner
03-26-2011, 02:10 AM
Amanda

WOW...this looks like a book cover for a new series.

Jungle Jane... is this a self portrait? :eek: hehe

A book with this as the cover, should sell about 72 million copies in the first week...:D:D:D:):):):)

Caesar
03-26-2011, 02:41 AM
A book with this as the cover, should sell about 72 million copies in the first week...:D:D:D:):):):)

...not considering the ones which would be bought by the tigers (which, unfortunately for the jungle girls, are decreasing)! :D:D:D

mannafig
03-26-2011, 03:01 AM
Thank you so very much Javier:):)

LOL Thank you dear Bobby:):)
But we will have to get Barn to write it I think:D:D
No this is not a self portrait either I would be a lot happier if I looked that good:rolleyes::D:D

Hahaha very funny Barn You will have to write it and we will be onto a sure winner:D:D

Hilarious dear Cesare:D:D

gxhpainter2
03-26-2011, 03:35 AM
Mannafig - wow this image certainly stirred up this forum:D:D. It is without doubt a wonderful realization of the work. a super work for sure. I am so glad you managed to get back into it and finish, i had been following the earlier stages...

mannafig
03-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Thank you so much Gxhpainter I am pleased you like the outcome:):)