PDA

View Full Version : Alfred Palace

Suha
03-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I hope you like this palace- Madain Saleh>>
Is Madain Saleh effects of the oldest and best known, the greatest lesson, and Madain Saleh is located near the city of Tabuk in northern Saudi Arabia, including several caves and tombs carved in the mountains for people who ruled the peoples of this region of the Assyrians, Nabateans, Romans, Arabs, was also associated with the cities some people Thamood who lived through the Prophet Saleh . .

Bobbyray
03-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Suha,

Awsome painting.... I have been to Petra, Jordan but not to Saudi Arabia. Here is a little info for those whom have never been to either place.

Khurimat region [001]
Madain Saleh, also known as al-Hijr, is one of the best known archaeological sites in Saudi Arabia, located near Ula (previously known as Dedan), some 400 kilometers north of Madina (http://www.zubeyr-kureemun.com/SaudiArabia/MedinaMunawwara.htm). Madain Saleh was once inhabited by the Nabataeans some 2000 years ago, Petra (located in Jordan) being the capital of the Nabataean kingdom. The Nabataeans are of Arab origin who became rich by their monopoly on the trade of incense and spice in particular between the East and the Roman, Greek and Egyptian empires. Madain Saleh has about 130 dwellings and tombs that extend over some 13 kilometers.

Muir Dragonne
03-09-2011, 11:13 AM
It's amazing how they were able to carve so intricately into the stone, creating not only buildings to live in, but also beautiful works of art. Your painting is really nice, Suha. Very well detailed and the colours are so vibrant.

Alexandra
03-09-2011, 12:33 PM
WOW! Beautiful Suha.

Suha
03-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Bobbyray-Thank you
And thank you again
for information, especially
Link Medina
This is close to the Madain Saleh
For Petra: I've visited before it is really beautiful
Muir Dragonne-People were very strong in the past
And their bodies were very large:cool:Thank you
Alexandra-Thank you a lot

AT-TA
03-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Suha your painting is very good. Love the sunshine against the building wall, and i would love to visit the place you have painted. Maybe....;)And welcome here.

Sketchism71
03-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Fantastic image Suha! Excellent light.

byroncallas
03-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Super painting and super interesting thread. :):)

Caesar
03-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Another fantastic entry from You, dear Suha. Your talent can afford any genre. As a Greek-Roman descendant I cannot but appreciate any form of civilization that formed the ancient Ecumene (the whole of the areas settled by civilized and politically organized towns and countries) where trades and exchanges of any other kind, quite apart from the obvious conflict periods, made mankind advance in a more balanced way ...

coops
03-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I can feel the evening drawing in one this painting Suha, you have captured it very well:)

Suha
03-11-2011, 04:48 PM
AT-TA__I welcome you and thank you:D
Sketchism71-byroncallas-Caesar-coops----
Greetings to you all and thank you for your kind:)