PDA

View Full Version : Coming in few months

Caesar
02-26-2011, 04:06 AM
One layer, from a reference to relax colorfully.
One of the numberless Sardinian beaches requiring a boat to reach.
To be seen at distance ...

eighty+
02-26-2011, 07:58 AM
hail O Caesar I have a pedlo do you think I could make it or would it be to much for the old legs as it looks like my sort of place you know nice quite and restful might be able to do a bit of sketching that's if I don't fall asleep Yeah
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

coops
02-26-2011, 08:38 AM
Oh a glimpse of summer and I cant wait. Nice loose brushstrokes makes this a lovely painting Cesare:)

Alexandra
02-26-2011, 02:04 PM
I love the canvas and the beautiful colors Cesare, and beautiful strokes too!

Sketchism71
02-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Fantastic work Caesar! The light and color of each brush stroke above the darker masses molds this one perfectly together. A technique that appears more simple than it is to actually achieve successfully as you have done here. Nicely done!

byroncallas
02-26-2011, 06:48 PM
That's really VERY good Caesar. And yes, seen from a distance brings it to life in all it's glory. Bravo. :):):)

semd74
02-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Very good painting, nice colors and blended well

Caesar
02-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Dear ATPlus the Old, I think it would be nice to add You in bathsuit sould You tell me motive and colors of it :D:D:D:D... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Katie! I know that sea and summer have a hard to resist attraction for You. :p

Thank You, dear Sandra! It was a quick expermiment, but I think I should try to add some layer or else for a better textural effect than just essential canvas ...

It's almost an abstract interpretation, dear Sketch, mostly based on color spots to give the impression at some distance (but without a particular use of complementary aside to enhance them). Relaxing activity anyway. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Byron! Maybe just a little high in croma on some shadows, but colors and impression were the target here.

Thank You, dear Semd74. I didn't want to copy and go after ant detail, just give the color play impression in a short time. Glad You like it the same.

Lima
02-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Bravo Caesar. Striking image. Congratulations dear friend.

pat1940
02-27-2011, 10:49 AM
A masterpiece to hang on the wall, beautiful Caesar:D:D:)

screenpainter
02-27-2011, 01:09 PM
very pretty piece. and good to see signs of summer. it must be fall in Oz. It is definitely our turn for summer!

Belvrog
02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
So beautifully done Caesar, and what a beautiful little bay. Just having some kind of Deja Vu here. Did you paint this once before? Hmm. Maybe I wrong. Anyhow great painting and nice to look at especially while it's that cold outside.

Caesar
02-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank You, dear Oriane!
I wanted to sketch a summer seascape in all its colors glory and I probably conveyed the feelings it generates too.

You're absolutely kind, dear Pat. If colors are not too strong for Your interiors style why not? :p

Dear Albert, a good point for paintings is that You can be anywhere and anytime You wish. Thank You!

Not really, dear Belvrog. There was at least another one having a similar palette, but that one with no reference to a specific one among the so many Sardinian bays and beaches. Thank You!

mannafig
02-28-2011, 11:04 PM
A beautiful image dear Cesare:):)

Caesar
03-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Considering this chilly winter in most of the globe's northern emisphere, I thought some warm sun rays to get a little tanned would have been appreciated, dear Amanda. :D Thank You! :)

mannafig
03-01-2011, 07:33 AM
Considering this chilly winter in most of the globe's northern emisphere, I thought some warm sun rays to get a little tanned would have been appreciated, dear Amanda. :D Thank You! :)

Well it was certainly appreciated.:D:D
Alas I have to stick to a fake tan to look sun-kissed:rolleyes::D

Caesar
03-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Poor Amanda. :( You certainly did not have much sun this far. :rolleyes: Anyway Your skin tone is probably a bit too light to get suntan without good protection and progressively, not to risk to pass through a possibly painful red crayfish phase ... :D