PDA

View Full Version : Savage Brushstrokes

Caesar
02-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Imaginary small size colors mess, one layer, limited time. Oil and knife outburst ...
The sheet is a reddish colored essential canvas.

eighty+
02-26-2011, 07:44 AM
Hail O Caesar. I think you've got one of those black top-hats the way you keep pulling the goodies out of it are you sure your not a congera??do you think I could have it for a while. ...Yeah

:mad::mad::D:D:D:D:D----E/S

Caesar
02-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Thank You, dear ATP the old! I just had a little relax and fun putting some paint on a colored canvas ...

Lima
02-27-2011, 08:32 AM
Oil and knife outburst??? You should do more of these.

pat1940
02-27-2011, 10:22 AM
I like this a lot Caesar, hope you do more of this.....PS left message in my painting for you about your wonderful country;)

screenpainter
02-27-2011, 11:58 PM
what a beautiful palette and explosion and wonderful impression.

Caesar
02-28-2011, 09:28 PM
I'd better take my laptop with me and make some en-plein air excercises and sketches as references, dear Oriane. Spring is about to come and I hope I can finally start have such an opportunity ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat for both this comment and Your kind message on Italy, we use to call among ourselves too Il Belpaese, i.e. The Beautiful Country!

Maybe a little too delicate with colors chroma and tonal range, dear Albert, but glad it was still worth to be presented. Thank You!

mannafig
02-28-2011, 11:13 PM
This is lovely dear Cesare so brightly painted and looks like it was a lot of fun:):)

Caesar
03-01-2011, 04:01 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda. I'm going on with brushless fun approaches today ...

Alexandra
03-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Now what could make a nice man such as yourself go savage?:confused: All I know is that you should do this more often Cesare, great work!!!:D

Sketchism71
03-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Far from a colors mess dear Caesar! This is fantastic!

Caesar
03-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Thank You, dear Sandra! I don't know if this is a shared experience, but painting may sometimes give You a feeling of electrifying and ardent love for life and its sensations and You have to perform on top of a creative urge, even beyond Your rationale decision or Your considered possibilities, like dancing when driven by music or drums or throw himself into flight for a bird breathing the upcoming breeze standing over a peak. That's the savage content in our life, which is not violence though, it's expression, just like a lion roar or a bolt discharge. Outbursts and little control.
OK .... whatever I succeeded to eventually explain in English ...

Thank You, dear Sketch! Maybe what we possibly see as a mess because outside our rationale control is not casual, but marvellously chaotic sometimes, a fingerprint of our inner neuronal network switched on by just a little spark of folly ...