PDA

View Full Version : Frolic in Rainbow Seas

coops
02-25-2011, 03:43 AM
Hope you like it:)

byroncallas
02-25-2011, 03:55 AM
Full of charm and a little whimsy. Beautiful and balanced. You never fail to please dear Katie. :)

Caesar
02-25-2011, 03:56 AM
I guess this is a picture You took as swimming champ, dear Katie! :D
Another perfect hit!

Alexandra
02-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Delightful Katie!!!

Sketchism71
02-25-2011, 04:24 AM
I have to admit Katie that your paintings always inspire me because of the freedom they possess. You have a keen eye for color and design and your paintings always seem to flow with ease. Another wonderful image!

coops
02-25-2011, 06:53 AM
Thank you Byron, Cesare, Sandy and Sketch for your oh so kind words. I really appreciate them:)

mannafig
02-25-2011, 08:53 AM
A fabulously whimsical painting dear Katie so very delightful:):)

Lima
02-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Wonderful, in your own style. :cool:

D Akey
02-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Ms Coops, it's as if frolicking in a wave of colors. This says so much about the community of Art, how we all play in wave after wave of colorful expression. And I thought surfboards were cool. . . while I didn't ride a board, I did about everything else one can do in waves, and one of the things that was cried when there was a big breaker that was deeper than we were was "OUTSIDE" (ie. start paddling out pronto and you could either catch it or ride over it before it broke.) The new connotations of "OUTSIDE" sort of boggles the mind. That sport ain't just for dolphins anymore, and this sort of illustrates that to me. "AWESOME" and "KOWABUNGA" Ms. Coops, and dare I say "BRAVA!" :):):)

screenpainter
02-25-2011, 10:03 PM
You really do amazing backgrounds Katie. This looks like some beautiful colored Italian marble before it became a sea. Very lovely.

coops
02-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Thank you Amanda and dear Oriane for your very kind words.:)
Dear Mr Akey, now what can I say, you sound like you really had fun. I just swam and never had the courage to try a surfboard and heck the coastal water here in England brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr far too cold. Thank you again for painting you pictures with words:)
Thank you Albert for looking and your kind words which are really appreciated:)