PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Fluctuation

byroncallas
02-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Just a guess, maybe it really happened this way????
Gloop for sure. :):):D

Caesar
02-23-2011, 09:34 PM
This is the first time I can visualize the function representing the probability wave of a cluster of electrons orbitals according to Schroedinger formula! :p:p:p What an amazing maze .....:D:D:D
BTW I like it very much!

Alexandra
02-24-2011, 02:54 AM
Oh I like this Byron. Great color combo and texture.

coops
02-24-2011, 05:46 AM
Fun isnt it how we all see something different in these painting, Easter eggs ohhhh Easter eggs yummy:)

pat1940
02-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Byron, your talent is so wonderful, love to look at your paintings, always fantastic:):);););)

screenpainter
02-25-2011, 12:55 AM
This may actually create more life. :)
Fascinating piece Byron.

Sketchism71
02-25-2011, 04:40 AM
The beginning of a carbon based life form as it actually happened. The electrical spark that initiated life as we know it. I do believe that "gloop" had an extremely important role in the big bang (if you believe in that sort of thing). A wonderful image that begs the question in my mind... "How do you get your ideas when you sit in front of a blank canvas?" Do you start with an idea in mind and mold it as you go? Is it a calculated design for a specific outcome or an image that evolves as it's being created? Whatever your recipe is... It's a good one and one that you should be proud to own! Great work Byron!

D Akey
02-25-2011, 04:50 AM
Long before those life forms crawled up onto the land, there was something growing organically with their compass needle pointing straight at that jump on the chalk board. . . I think this be the guy. Meet one Effron Footprint who is busy in his primitive studio envisioning that some day there would be lava lamps and computer art programs and opposable thumbs so that his tale could be told at last. You nailed his bio-creative hemi-demi-semi-urge. I can hear the music of consciousness alive and cooking in the DNA, Mr. Callas.

jonwood
02-25-2011, 08:35 AM
:)great work,very imaginative

Lima
02-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Absolute and strictly intriguing. A show:eek:of imagination.

byroncallas
02-26-2011, 04:09 AM
Lima: thanks. And the joke is right on. Reminds me of me and my mother when I was growing up. EDIT: Hey, Oriane, where did the cartoon go - it seems to have disappeared during the composition of my post????? Bring it back. It's too good to lose. :)

Jonwood, Albert, Pat, Katie, Sandy: Thanks as ever for the warm comments.

Caesar: The questions is, is the cat dead or alive? :p:)

Eddie: Thanks a LOT for that. The short answer is some paintings are meticulously planned, but most emerge by just putting something (anything) at some point (any point) on a blank canvas. In both cases, new ideas get generated by continuing to look at what's there. In other posts I've expressed it as a conversation between me and what's on the canvas, with what's already there advising me about what to do next. The most important stroke is the first stroke. It makes everything else happen. The first stroke seems to be the "Let there be light" moment. Everything after that seems to be an evolution. In another vein, I spend more time looking at the painting than painting. Looking seems to be the impetus for the evolution characterized by two things, refinement and exploding new ideas. I have a feeling that isn't very unique to me but is a common experience of a lot of people in their creative process. :)

D Akey: You wax well once again - the entire history of creation to the present moment expressed in a few words supported by your unsurpassed wit. What on earth would this forum do without you?????

Thanks again all. Much appreciated. :)

Lima
02-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Hi Byron, here's the joke:D:D:D. Blends well with the title of your brilliant painting.

byroncallas
02-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Oriane - you're the greatest. Thanks for restoring the cartoon. It's too perfect. :):):):):):)