PDA

View Full Version : Man quick sketch

Caesar
02-19-2011, 02:58 AM
Here's an interesting quick approach for conceptual tonal sketches (and not only probably). Imaginary no reference .The sheet is essential canvas that gives a good texture. Monochrome pencil and crayon.
Not perfect, but a good start for any study I think ...

Inspired to a recently become famous US deputy or senator who uses to introduce himself this way at the mobile ....;) :D:D:D

mannafig
02-19-2011, 05:28 AM
As before a very nice specimen but in that get up where is Jane?;):D:D

J Witt
02-19-2011, 06:19 AM
nice approach. It certainly has a charcoal under painting feel to it.

oyRio
02-19-2011, 06:28 AM
NICE! i wish i could sketch human form just like you...
anw, is it only me, or that thing is actually transparent?? i can see his thing through it...wkwkwk

javier
02-19-2011, 07:30 AM
A friendly approach monochrome texture, great job.

Caesar
02-19-2011, 08:45 AM
LOL:D This Tanzan underwent a good haircut , dear Amanda! Anyway I'm afraid Jane's stil with that gorilla who took her on Your famous painting! :p Thank You!

Thank You JWitt! It's good to sketch quickly and You may work on tones and have You mind help You to sort out the details it see later on rather than guess and planning them all with an engaging figure study which may always follow on a firmer ground.

LOL :p Dear OyRio I think Your mind is plaiyng You a trick, anyway You may have a look in the After 9 Section in case to check ...:D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Javier! The opposite approach than starting from an outline. Both are anyway useful and selection of either way just depends on what kind of cmposition You are looking for in my view.

Alexandra
02-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Great sketching Cesare. You have an amazing talent.:):):):):)

oyRio
02-19-2011, 05:15 PM
wow, i dont know about "after 9 o'clock" section before... thanks for the info..

Rowena
02-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Beautiful sketch Caesar, and your knowledge of anatomy shines through! :D

Caesar
02-20-2011, 03:58 AM
You're welcome, dear OyRio! You evidently found it ...:D

I wouldn't think You got some wrong idea about my anathomical knowledge source, dear Rowena ...:D My preferences stay with feminine one. Thank You!

byroncallas
02-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Terrific Caesar. The after9 of course will be a pick me up for those who care to wander over.;););););):):)

Caesar
02-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Thank You, dear Byron! The other version is not much different, there's just one more anathomical piece in evidence, thus not advisable for anyone ... :D:D:D