PDA

View Full Version : "Tap KOs Bottled: The Knock Out"

bopaweena
02-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Expressing my photo-manipulation school project into an ArtRage painting :)

[ArtRage Studio Pro]

screenpainter
02-15-2011, 10:10 AM
your picture is definitely a knock out. beautiful art work.

I think bottled water would beat tap water where I live. :)
too much lead from the early mining days has seeped into the aquifer.

bopaweena
02-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks you for your kind words, gzairborne! :)

screenpainter
02-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Bo, your work is top notch. the way you handle highlights is quite amazing.
I also like the deep colors and brush strokes of the glove. there are not so many people around this time of day to comment, but you will surely get many.
also checked your facebook page. I can tell we can look forward to many fine artworks from you. You are very talented.

bopaweena
02-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Bo, your work is top notch. the way you handle highlights is quite amazing.
I also like the deep colors and brush strokes of the glove. there are not so many people around this time of day to comment, but you will surely get many.
also checked your facebook page. I can tell we can look forward to many fine artworks from you. You are very talented.

Wow, Albert, thank you so much! I feel very honored hearing these compliments coming from you :)

Rowena
02-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Knock out painting! :D

bopaweena
02-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Knock out painting! :D

Bammm!! :D

Caesar
02-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Absolutely brilliant image!
This fight is a real issue indeed! Drinkable water from tap is still just perfect and good and absolutely cheap almost anywhere here in Italy, with some man created problems in some areas of the deep Southern regions (hopefully will not privatize that and resume public investements on that at least). Mineral water, on the other side, is a big business for some companies and not that cheap even if they practically come from the same source than many aqueduct and You may go and put it in bottles by Yourself in various places.
So ... coach and assistant out of the ring now!

bopaweena
02-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Absolutely brilliant image!
This fight is a real issue indeed! Drinkable water from tap is still just perfect and good and absolutely cheap almost anywhere here in Italy, with some man created problems in some areas of the deep Southern regions (hopefully will not privatize that and resume public investements on that at least). Mineral water, on the other side, is a big business for some companies and not that cheap even if they practically come from the same source than many aqueduct and You may go and put it in bottles by Yourself in various places.
So ... coach and assistant out of the ring now!

It sure is!
I went a little nuts doing researches on this topic for my school project, so I've been drinking (filtered) tap water ever since! Well, I can say that because I'm living in San Francisco though, the tap water here is pretty good. To my surprise, lots of mineral water companies that put their big budget into making people believe that their water come from the glaciers, which lead us consumers to idealize their products to be sparklingly clean....there are some investigations that showed that the water sources aren't accurate. People really do whatever it takes to make bucks, it's scary~

So ....Round 679,210,162 ...Fight!!! (a random number...the fight hasn't ended...you get the idea :)

byroncallas
02-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Yes, a knockout. Wonderful. You are posting some terrific paintings. :)

coops
02-16-2011, 08:05 AM
I agree with all the above Bopaweena, its a great painting:)

bopaweena
02-16-2011, 11:30 AM
I agree with all the above Bopaweena, its a great painting:)

Hahha. Wow, Thank you again and again! :D

MacPix
02-16-2011, 09:24 PM
What an imagination and what a talent to be able to translate it into such a fantastic and well done image!:D:D:D

bopaweena
02-16-2011, 10:27 PM
What an imagination and what a talent to be able to translate it into such a fantastic and well done image!:D:D:D

Hahha. Thanks :D I was just being silly :p

pat1940
02-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Another winner, exceptional work Bo, and so true about the water, they like to brainwash people into thinking that bottled water is so pure:eek: