PDA

View Full Version : City Lights - 3

waheednasir
02-14-2011, 10:50 PM
hi..:), a city night scene with all sorts of lights and colors that we experience after sunset. artrage, painter and photoshop - tabelt. hope you find it interesting. happy viewing..:).

along with this i would like to share one my recently played and recorded guitar instrumental of a lovely song, "Sealed With A Kiss", by Brian Hyland.

here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJzOdq3ZRVk

pleasure listening..:).

Caesar
02-14-2011, 11:10 PM
A masterpice of night urban views and an integral performance artform too if we add Your soundtrack. A pleasure beyond imagination!

Alexandra
02-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Wonderful Waheed!:):):):):)

Bobbyray
02-15-2011, 03:27 AM
wow That is amazing...Great artwork :eek:

PS> Have you checked you PM messages on the forum lately?;)

pat1940
02-15-2011, 03:45 AM
Wow, waheed this is amazing, what reflection, just beautiful and a lot of challenge here;););):):):)

ScreenEffect
02-15-2011, 06:33 AM
A brilliant painting, and the water reflection just crowns it. It would be interesting to know what part was done in AR and what in Photoshop.

Peter Pinckney
02-15-2011, 06:54 AM
Breathtaking Waheed!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):)

ScottF
02-15-2011, 07:13 AM
You never cease to amaze, waheed! This is outstanding!

screenpainter
02-15-2011, 10:07 AM
that is a major lot of work. beautiful. I also appreciate your music as it takes me back to my youth. Love your Safari's/Ventures kind of sound you are getting out of your guitar.

I thought you might enjoy this link that was posted by Al in general chat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gaWuadgL3g

bopaweena
02-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing painting, Waheed!! :D

waheednasir
02-15-2011, 08:22 PM
thanks very much everyone, for all the lovely comments..:).

Bobbyray, sorry mate, ill be there right now..:).

ScreenEffect, thanks. i started this in artrage, with a rough layout, lines and shapes giving basic colors. esp the clouds/sky. in the middle of the painting, i worked over it in painter for some definition of shapes and glows and water. little color correction in photoshop.
im always more comfortable in artrage for initial sketching and for the sky and clouds, i finish almost all of the sky in artrage mostly.
its not necessary for me to use more than one software always, sometimes i just do it like that, almost all of the things/parts can be done in artrage alone. esp when i want a pure painterly look i just rely on artrage alone..:).

gzairborne, thanks for the info my friend. ill surely visit the link soon. at work right now. that was very kind of Al..:). thanks Al.

best to all.

Rowena
02-15-2011, 08:53 PM
Complex and masterful piece! :)

waheednasir
02-16-2011, 04:58 AM
thanks Rowena..:).
gzairborne, thats a fine video mate, i liked that. thank you very much..:). good.
i did check Al's thread in the General Chat too. i take that as an honor. he is too kind..:). thank you.

cheers.

MacPix
02-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Exceptional painting! You never cease to amaze me with scenes like this!:D:D:D

Lima
02-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Waheed, I reviewed all your past posts. A show, digital art at very high level. You complement this with music, good music. You're a very talented guy. Congratulations.

waheednasir
02-18-2011, 04:57 PM
MacPix, thanks a lot..:).
Lima, many many thanks mate. so kind of you..:).