PDA

View Full Version : Afro characters sketches

Caesar
02-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Imaginary pencil drawings. I test them to test many settings and have a quick relax after struggling with the tablets. I also added some light color strokes ...
Since some time there's an old tablet on the desktop working bad because it doesn't follow in many areas the curves my hands traces and the two new ones have the pens that don't stay firmly and precisely on the point where I put it at first at each new line start.
I don't think the problem is with the tablet there because they worked well before even if they're both cheap ones; maybe some software dirt. I've another laptop left to try ... but it's frustrating not to be able to make the accurate drawings I would try ...:(

pat1940
02-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Well defined sketches, Caesar, would not like to wake up to him tho...lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AT-TA
02-12-2011, 03:45 AM
He looks very ape like this guy, but sketches are that are good of him...:)

Evart
02-12-2011, 01:45 PM
The true meaning of a brute lol I love the sketches. Looks much like hand sketches on paper. Awesome!!!

Alexandra
02-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Always great Cesare! The one above looks pretty ticked off there, I wouldn't want to meet with him!

Caesar
02-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Thank You for daring watching at these tough and dangerous guys, dear Pat, Anna, Evart and Sandra! :D:D:D
These are but a few quick experiments of the textures You may get with either paper or cell and more or less tilted pencil.

damasocl
02-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Estos bocetos reflejan dominio de la anatomía humana.
Felicitaciones!

These sketches reflect mastery of human anatomy.
Congratulations!

Caesar
02-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Grazie Damaso! Dibujar me gusta siempre mucho (correcto? I'm learning very little Spanish with my second son who selected it with English at secondary school:D).
I learned pretty soon some anatomy by copying, especially comics, when I was a boy and I still mostly rely on those excercises and learnings (while I should have improved by practising more later on too).
I think I fixed my little tablet/ pen problems in at least one case so I will be able to make soon more precise and better drawings and paintings than in the recent past.

damasocl
02-14-2011, 03:23 AM
...And you´re a very good Spanish student.!!!!
The truth is that I would love to start practicing anatomy, since that way you can draw the human figure better.

...Y tú eres un muy buen alumno de español.!!!!
La verdad, es que a mí me gustaría mucho comenzar a practicar anatomía, ya que, de esa manera se puede dibujar mejor la figura humana.

Caesar
02-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Gracias Damaso! Actually I improved very much figure painting and anatomy at the age when I started to like more than usual girls ...:D:D:D

MacPix
02-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Such expression and strength in a few lines. Well done!:D

Caesar
02-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Thank You, dear MacPix! :)
Probably I better spare on lines to get best results without spoiling my drawings overworking also because they get more impressionistic and fresh style ... and I could cope this way with recent problems with an old tablet distorting my hand made lines hindering me from making more precise works. :p