PDA

View Full Version : Designs for my Zazzle account

Alexandra
01-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi every one. I have had so much fun with artrage and my designs for Zazzle. So far I am in the design stage, but need to organize my store. I designed a mouse pad for my daughter as a college present and ended up designing my favorite shoes~ Keds.
Thank you Rage team and generous artists of this fabulous software and Zazzle opening the door to artists everywhere.

gigicharm
01-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Go Fellow Zazzler! - Love both of these but my favorite is the pink one.

Blessings,
GigiCharm:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

MacPix
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Holy Moly! That first one is FANTASTIC!!! Just gorgeous!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pat1940
01-31-2011, 04:23 PM
These are beautiful Sandra, the colors really pop and such great designs;);):):)

Alexandra
01-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi Gigi, Thanks so much for the go go, it is simply too much fun for a doodler like me.:D
Deb, Thank you! I am so happy that you liked it!:)
Pat, Thanks so much!:)

barnburner
01-31-2011, 05:12 PM
You really do a wonderful job with these.
Well done Sandy... :)

Caesar
01-31-2011, 10:25 PM
I like them both very much, but the first one has an impressive finish and I'm attracted by the mussel shell-like petals of the flowers. Whatever zazzle is, it added one more supply to Your vast creative fantasy!

mannafig
02-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Really stunning Sandy very well done:):)

jibes
02-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Sooo nice both!! You own this style!!

Alexandra
02-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Mike, Cesare, and Amanda, Thanks so much for looking and your nice comments. I really enjoy doing these in the early mornings before we start our day or in the evenings when we are are settling down. They are relaxing and fun to put together. It is also very hard to find attractive and different colors so I am in hopes that this will attract the public who likes shoes and textiles as much as I do.
I made a few more designs, but still have a bit of tweaking on them to do.
The second on is too busy for me so I will go back and work on a few layers.
The first one is named: "Metallic Flora"-colors that my mother likes. I have designed a canvas slip on for her.
The second one is named: "Inside a boys pocket"-but I really don't like this one.

Cesare, You should to look into it. You can design something for a loved one-I am sure they would be so honored. They have everything from shirts to office supplies, ipad cases, etc.

Alexandra
02-01-2011, 07:35 AM
I missed you Neal, thanks so much!

coops
02-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Wow, wow and another wow, these are all so beautiful Sandy. Love them all:)

Alexandra
02-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks so much Katie.:) I have had so much fun I have added about five more designs-haha! Keds everywhere all over my store!!!:eek:

MacPix
02-03-2011, 02:08 PM
What a cool website! I especially love the shoes with your designs!

byroncallas
02-03-2011, 06:25 PM
All of these are terrific Sandy - wonderful designs. Playful, thoughtful, fun, joyous really. I love 'em.
:)

waheednasir
02-03-2011, 06:46 PM
these are nice to look at. good job..:).

mannafig
02-03-2011, 10:47 PM
love those red flowers you have done dear Sandy:):)

Caesar
02-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Further marvellous pieces posted, dear Sandra!
Thanks all for Your good suggestion. Anyway I have the impression that maybe someone could appreciate my designs, but my loved ones (maybe excluding my parents in law, because of their affection for me) are in many cases the most difficult to please with my outcomes, because of their different artistic preferences (as an example my older son is enthusiastic for Keith Herring paintings). As You know then, for me too, "nemo propheta patriae", i.e. out from solemn Latin, "nobody is a prophet in homeland", more or less.:D:D:D

tinkerbel
02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
Really lovely designs. I will become a member of your fanclub as a fellow zazzler :). It's so much fun and exciting to see all the beautiful designs on items. I wish you a lot of succes with your store and sales, and most important (I think) a lot of designing fun!

Alexandra
02-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Hi Deb, Thanks so much for visiting my site! And thanks so much for your kind comment.:)

Hi Byron, Thanks so much, they are truly playful for me. Nothing better than my morning tea and playing with ArtRage.:) (And designing shoes....just ask Rosy-this is just too much fun)

Thank you Waheed, I should be so ashamed to do something so simple and enjoy it so much! My daughter said, simple-ha! I don't know how to do it. I think I just need a break for a while.:)

Thanks dear Amanda. So happy that you liked it.:)

Dear Cesare, oh my gosh, I do know how you feel. You are right though when you write "maybe someone could appreciate my designs" I am sure of it-we all do.
Outstanding site and outlet for artists and connoisseurs alike!;):)

Alexandra
02-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Here are a few more. Before long, I am going to have to buy a pair of these shoes!!!!:D:o:D
It you have a chance ladies, I would love to know of any colors that you like or design preferences.
The store is not organized as I want right now-still learning my way around.

Docsmith626
02-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Sandra, I am more then ever convinced that fabric design is the way for you to go. Outstanding! :D

Belvrog
02-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Wow. You've come up pretty fast with all these. Flourishing CocoaAR SurrenderAR, Metallic FloraAR are my favs so far. Great designs. Really like these swirls. :)

Caesar
02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
You developped a process for massive artpiece creation and delivery! :eek:
Impressive rate of valuable compositions posting indeed!

Alexandra
02-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Dear Tinkerbel, I am so sorry I missed you!!! Thank you so much dear lady for your kind comment and encouragement and also the nice comment on zazzle as well.
I love your store too-and was so pleased to see you there too! I am hoping that I can get things organized a bit better though.:rolleyes::D

Doc, I am having so much fun-I really appreciate this program and its creators, and the zazzle company. When you first suggested this, I thought he is exactly right-this is what I would love to do. I love material, I love to sew, and I am such a freak about some of my material-I won't cut it-but am saving it for something special for someone special. Thank you kind sir!

Hi Belvrog, Thanks so much-I am so pleased that you liked them!!!

Cesare, Thanks, very much appreciated!!!