PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Peach

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 01:33 AM
Have one. A delicious juicy Georgia peach....nothing like it!

barnburner
01-26-2011, 04:09 AM
I'll take a dozen!
Splendid job Sandra...really well done.. :):)

L Skylar Brown
01-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Excellent!!! I love the Fuzz.

mannafig
01-26-2011, 04:43 AM
oh just one? but I love peaches:D:D

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 04:49 AM
Hi Mike, Thanks dear friend! I have neighbors that grow them, can't wait until this summer!

Thanks Skylar-I love the hairbrush for that!

Me too dear Amanda, how about some peach ice cream!

barnburner
01-26-2011, 05:02 AM
Sucks.....who would draw a peach? loser

Take your crap elsewhere junior.
Like maybe the sewer, where you will fit right in.

Bobbyray
01-26-2011, 05:12 AM
GREATARTIST12.....

Obviousy you are not an artist just a troublemaker and an agrivating fool. I believe that you need to take a hike Jack to your closet and wash your mouth out with soap. We do not need your kind of insultive slime in this forum. :rolleyes: I have seen all of your negative posts and find nothing positive or intelligent. :eek: Be gone. and good riddence.:mad:
PS> the only loser here is YOU.

L Skylar Brown
01-26-2011, 05:22 AM
You are a Child & Ass of the first magnitude! I think I can speak for the forum, as Bobby did - Get the Hell out, and don't come back!

barnburner
01-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Ohhh no everyone is ganging up on me ohhh nooo!

No, you are just in desperate need of direction...
Now listen very closely.....
turn around.....walk into the bathroom....
and very carefully, but decisively, flush yourself down the toilet with the rest of the crap.

Bobbyray
01-26-2011, 06:34 AM
Hey Guys,

This is a childish adult who is only trying to get a response from us. Lets not feed his goal anymore. He is hiding from us like the coward he is just throwing darts to see who he can get riled up. He knows exactly what he is doing and is too afraid to come out in the open....so we won't know who he is. :rolleyes:

Words said are a reflection of the individuals mentality and their mind games. :p

fraser_paice
01-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Bobbyray is right, the annoying child is probably the same one who got banned for being dumb enough to ask for an illegal copy of Artrage on the official site. Anyone that stupid is not worth worrying about. I'm sure the rage boys will deal with him soon enough. IP addresses are easy enough to trace and anyone foolish enough to ask to steal something on such a public forum is bound to have plenty of illegally downloaded software and music on their computer.

ScottF
01-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Back to the point. Alexandra this is great! Love the softness you´ve created.

MJSparks
01-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Good stuff Alex. Peach looks tasty.

It's best to ignore the troll. Trolls thrive on getting people upset. It's a sad part of forum life, but fortunately, we have a report button and we can make the Rage fellows aware so they can deal with it. I would suggest not responding to it at all, just report it.

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 07:04 AM
I am so sorry folks that I responded to this thing...thank you Mike, Bobby, Skylar, and Neil.

Thanks Scott, I appreciate that! A fun quickie with the fun tools of AR.

GekkouJin
01-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Nice, ready to bite it :)

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi Mags, thank you! :)
Yeah, I imagine the sly grin upon the warty face when I took the bait. :rolleyes:

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Thanks so much Gek, I am sorry about your computer woes. I think everyone is so dependent upon them now. I wanted to say what a lovely gallery you have too.

coops
01-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Yummy, send me a few Sandy, well done:)

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Will do dear Katie, and thank you!

screenpainter
01-26-2011, 12:10 PM
I will take a case too. Yum! Very nice and I love the fuzz in the light as well.

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I would love a case of those apples as a trade-haha! Thanks so much dear Albert!

screenpainter
01-26-2011, 12:27 PM
I will do that deal, and I am not kidding. :)

semd74
01-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Just took a big bite of your peach Sandra...delicious...:)

Alexandra
01-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Woooo Albert-I love those Washington apples-another delicious fruit-and that particular apple is my favorite. Thanks dear man! I'll take you up on this kind offer and send a pie as well-or if you prefer a peach cobbler. :):)

Steve, I think I could pull it out of the screen and take a bite myself. Summer cannot get here quick enough for me.:rolleyes::) Thanks my Bama neighbor.

barnburner
01-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Woooo Albert-I love those Washington apples-another delicious fruit-and that particular apple is my favorite. Thanks dear man! I'll take you up on this kind offer and send a pie as well-or if you prefer a peach cobbler. :):)

Steve, I think I could pull it out of the screen and take a bite myself. Summer cannot get here quick enough for me.:rolleyes::) Thanks my Bama neighbor.

Did somebody mention PEACH COBBLER??????
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........
:):):):):):):)

Caesar
01-26-2011, 11:42 PM
This peach is so impressively represented it gives a tangible feelings, dear Sandra!
I also noticed that, among so many positive comments, there was also a Great Drunk crossing this thread (and a couple more), an unknown self defined great artist (with the relevant ground still to be ascertained on any whatsoever output other than his words, or should I say groans?), who apparently skated over though all the other epithets and titles of nobilities he showed to deserve ...

Alexandra
01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Yes Mike, I do make a mean peach cobbler. How about a warm slice with a scoop of vanilla icecream-what would really be wonderful is if we could have icecream from Cesare's country. I hear it is the best. I think we all need to plan on a get together maybe in a year and try to arrange this.;):D

Thanks so much Cesare, I am happy that you liked it. Drawing blanks here lately I started out with an abstract, then it evolved into a desire for summer to return-haha! It has been cold and raining for two days now.
Yes, we had an "undesirable" here and I am sorry I behaved so immaturely with my crude return, but most of all I was angry with this person for upsetting our kind gentlemen here.

D Akey
01-27-2011, 03:11 AM
I shall say that the painting's peachy. Thread's a little bare like the moth's have been at it. But the painting is very rich, full and tasty.

Well done, Sandy. :)

Alexandra
01-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks dear man. Again so good to see your return D-Akey.:)

Belvrog
01-27-2011, 11:03 AM
oh just one? but I love peaches:D:D

Same thought here. :) Beautiful painting Alexandra. Looks really tasty.

Alexandra
01-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks so much dear Belvrog, and also for all of your help dear mate!:):):):):)

waheednasir
01-29-2011, 07:23 PM
this looks tasty. good one..:).

Alexandra
01-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks so much for looking and your kind comment Waheed, it is very appreciated.:)

MacPix
01-30-2011, 04:51 PM
I feel as if I could grab this right off my monitor! Love the fuzz!:D:D:D

javier
01-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Mmmm ..... Tasty and juicy peach, Alexandra estimated well represented.:):):)

Jono
01-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi Sandy, just read though this thread - have I missed something? :eek: (no need to answer!) :)

Meanwhile... lovely colours and I love the velvety texture and fuzz too! I love eating peaches but always get in such a mess :D Be even worse with my new beard :D

jibes
02-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Love that fuzz. Simple beauty!!

Alexandra
02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Haha Deb, thanks! I had to take it off my desktop!:D

Javier, Thanks!:)

Jono, You did indeed my friend, and be glad of it-lol! Yes, I imagine that it is hard for a man with a beard-you'll just have to make thin slices or eat a yummy cobbler with ice cream. I need to stop writing now.:p:D

Thank you dear Neal!:)